Bono on A&E's "Biography of the Year"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsPurrl

Blue Crack Supplier
Friday night (Saturday morning) when MrPurrl and I were turning off the TV to go to bed, we came in on the last 10 minutes of A&E's "Biography of the Year", and the subject was our own Bono! I sure wish I'd known it was going to be on, and hope it will be on again. :(

^It's been all over the boards for over a week.

It was a nice piece actually. I am sure if you keep your eyes and ears peeled someone will post audio and video. Maybe U2.com might post it!

MsPurrl said:
I sure wish I'd known it was going to be on, and hope it will be on again. :(

Check your listings...it's on again here (US, East Coast) on:

Thursday, Dec. 29, 2005 9:00 PM

"Biography of the Year 2005"
A profile of the most noteworthy newsmaker of 2005 and bios of the runners-up, plus a review of the year's events.

Re: Re: Bono on A&E's "Biography of the Year"

Bono Mot said:

Check your listings...it's on again here (US, East Coast) on:

Thursday, Dec. 29, 2005 9:00 PM

"Biography of the Year 2005"
A profile of the most noteworthy newsmaker of 2005 and bios of the runners-up, plus a review of the year's events.

Crap, I missed it again! :sad:

I searched A&E's website and still could not find a single thing about this. I don't even see it listed in their Biography archive. If anyone knows where to find a copy of this show, please let us know? Thanks!!!

bonocomet said:
I searched A&E's website and still could not find a single thing about this. I don't even see it listed in their Biography archive. If anyone knows where to find a copy of this show, please let us know? Thanks!!!

I only saw it listed on the Biography Channel and not A&E....

oh, yes I checked their site too.... nothing. :( They do list a short bio for Bono, but nothing about a Biography show.

MsPurrl said:
Friday night (Saturday morning) when MrPurrl and I were turning off the TV to go to bed, we came in on the last 10 minutes of A&E's "Biography of the Year", and the subject was our own Bono! I sure wish I'd known it was going to be on, and hope it will be on again. :(

MsPurrl - you got the same kinda luck as me. I switch on and there they are: 2 minutes later some turkey is announcing the end of the show...ack.....:banghead: :banghead:

I checked that site last week and all looked good, so I set up the thing to record and then went away for Christmas, but when I got home I found that the cable provider had done away with that particular channel (among others).:mad: Are they trying to kill me??? We appear to have a record number of new "home" shows though, if any member of U2 decides to go into, say, woodworking. :ohmy:

So, yeah, upload? Anybody without the worst luck in the universe?

Back
Top Bottom