Bono - New York City Fashion Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
biff said:
It's at 145 Central Park West, between 74th and 75th Streets. He owns the top two floors of the right tower seen in this picture:

san_remo_06oct.jpg

Off topic, but for some reason that picture reminds of this:

TowerOfTerror.jpg

Caroni said:

I loved that :drool: :drool: you should see my picture when they drop the elevator :yikes: :lmao:

I was hysterical laughing at the little drops of the elevator...then just as I was saying thats it, I thought the whole thing drops really fast it went down and I never screamed so much in my life!!!!

Anyway, where is Bono now? Still in Manhattan maybe?

Diane L said:

Aww, thank you! :hug:

I won't go near his home. If I am meant to meet him, I will. If not, I won't. I will keep my eyes wide open on Thursday, though!!!!

The bday wish was for you. The don't go near his home wasn't with you in mind. It was to all fans as I really do think it wrong. It really is a concern.

Happy Bday, Diane!

Last edited:
JCOSTER said:

Anyway, where is Bono now? Still in Manhattan maybe?

Bono
E 59th St & 5th Ave

Feb 5th, 2007 @ 8pm

Bono sipping the sauce at Bottego del Vino last night. I mean for the messiah, he was a bit shorter than expected.
:crack:

JCOSTER said:
But he is still here!!! I can't function knowing he is so close. :laugh:

:lol:

If I had more notice of where last nights show was I would've been meeting your butt in Penn last night :wink: You're on for the next event!

one4u2 said:

:lol:

If I had more notice of where last nights show was I would've been meeting your butt in Penn last night :wink: You're on for the next event!

Definately, we can do it. We're both normal women. Right? :lmao:
I know what you look like you know what I look like.

I wonder if he has any appearances coming up or is just waiting to spend Valentines day with the Mrs?

JCOSTER said:

Definately, we can do it. We're both normal women. Right? :lmao:
I know what you look like you know what I look like.

I wonder if he has any appearances coming up or is just waiting to spend Valentines day with the Mrs?

Don't worry I'm normal lol I've met people from here and they've lived to tell about it :wink:

I agree. My friends think I'm nuts with all the U2 stuff I have. My brother is a huge fan, though.

love2bmama said:
I'm in, too! It shouldn't take too long for me to drive from Portland, right? I'm sure my family and my boss at my new job won't mind, I mean, it IS u2 after all! :yes:

Ya Molly, we could drive across the country together blasting the tunes the whole way! :wink:

I love NYC! I've only been there twice. Can't wait to go back!

Or here's an idea, we could all fly to Dublin and meet up! That would be even better! maybe catch a glimpse of the boys!
I am dying to go to Ireland. It's a dream of mine. Shame on me, I have never been and my family is Irish/American.
:reject:

^^^ I want to go to NY this year if possible((would be my first trip and i could really use a guide))
otherwise my co-worker and a few friends want to take a Europe trip ((our first trip and we could really use guides)) To Enland, Scotland and Dublin :hyper:
Its just being planned hopefully for Sep of this year :)

BonoFox1 said:
^^^ I want to go to NY this year if possible((would be my first trip and i could really use a guide))
otherwise my co-worker and a few friends want to take a Europe trip ((our first trip and we could really use guides)) To Enland, Scotland and Dublin :hyper:

Really? How cool! You must be so excited! It's so much fun to travel. It would be cool if a group of us could somehow meet up in NYC and or Dublin. Wouldn't that be a blast?
I'm just dreaming....:) But it would be fun!

Jeannieco said:

Ya Molly, we could drive across the country together blasting the tunes the whole way! :wink:

I love NYC! I've only been there twice. Can't wait to go back!

Or here's an idea, we could all fly to Dublin and meet up! That would be even better! maybe catch a glimpse of the boys!
I am dying to go to Ireland. It's a dream of mine. Shame on me, I have never been and my family is Irish/American.
:reject:

sweet, I'll gas up the car, you gather all your u2 cds, lol! Actually, now that you mention it, Dublin sounds even better. I've always wanted to go there, too! I guess driving is out of the question, we better start saving up now Jeannie. ;)

BonoFox1 said:

Cool! and if you come to New York you have to see me!!!:wink:

love2bmama said:

sweet, I'll gas up the car, you gather all your u2 cds, lol! Actually, now that you mention it, Dublin sounds even better. I've always wanted to go there, too! I guess driving is out of the question, we better start saving up now Jeannie. ;)

Definitely! :yes: :yes:

I already have been saving for my Ireland trip! It's next on my goal list! :)

Back
Top Bottom