Bono (new pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
acrobat_baby said:

I think YOU are the one with too much time on Your hands. I hardly post here, but enjoy all the pictures, and frankly, I am just sick of your condescending comments, Jamila!

yeah i kinda agree...i dont post here much either and have refrained from making any remark about this before....but jamilia....the comments are getting a bit boring now....and predictable...theres no need to be so sensitive over peoples comments and conversations about Bono. Most of us are here for the same reason...because we love him, edge, adam and larry. We are not here to start viscous rumours or to burn Bono at the stake!! U2 have one of the best fan communities around so there is no need to ridicule or accuse people when they make one slight remark or express a little worry by the fact Bono has a bandage on his cheek!

i think you may need to chill out a bit and have a little fun around here :) dont take everything so seriously

absintheminded said:
SherlockHolmes.jpg

Sherlock!

I must apologise, I was stupidly thinking of the Pink Panther guy. Nevermind my idiotic and unnecessary posts.

:lmao: :lmao:

:drool: :lol:

nikkyjade said:

yeah i kinda agree...i dont post here much either and have refrained from making any remark about this before....but jamilia....the comments are getting a bit boring now....and predictable...theres no need to be so sensitive over peoples comments and conversations about Bono. Most of us are here for the same reason...because we love him, edge, adam and larry. We are not here to start viscous rumours or to burn Bono at the stake!! U2 have one of the best fan communities around so there is no need to ridicule or accuse people when they make one slight remark or express a little worry by the fact Bono has a bandage on his cheek!

i think you may need to chill out a bit and have a little fun around here :) dont take everything so seriously

Thank you so much for you comments nikkyjade and acrobat_baby! :wink: Condescending was the word I was trying to get at in my post.
99% of her comments here are of that nature and I just got fed up from seeing them all the time (I too refrained from saying anything for a long time...and I have been here for over 5 yrs).

So, Jamila please lighten up and try not be so condescending to people here. Please try a little restraint next time. As mentioned we all are here for 2 things..the boys and their music and let's just leave at that.

^
Well put, U2Fanatic4ever. Now she'll probably say we turned this into an "attack Jamila thread" but something had to be said!

acrobat_baby said:
^
Well put, U2Fanatic4ever. Now she'll probably say we turned this into an "attack Jamila thread" but something had to be said!

:wink:
yeah probably so but oh well.. like you said something had to be said..
It just bugs the crap out me when she comes in here and plays "moderator" all the time..ugh..:huh:

You really want to know what happened to his eye? Ok here goes, I was sitting across the room from him in a nice restaurant and as I was trying to open an escargot, the 'slippery little sucker' flew out of control and into his right eye.
I'm only kidding... I'm not speculating too much with this escargot thing, right?

IT COULD HAPPEN. Right? Right?

U Asked U2!

Band answers fan questions in an exclusive inteview

MSN, November 05, 2002

LARRY MULLEN: I don't have the profile that Bono and Edge particularly have, because I'm not out front. I mean, I was in a bar the other night, and sure, some people came over to say hello, but I know if Bono walked into that place he wouldn't have been able to sit down and enjoy a pint, Edge probably the same. Maybe Adam would have. I enjoy a large amount of anonymity, and I really enjoy that. My first priority is to protect my family, and I do that vigorously. So I don't really have a lot of the problems of fame, I mean, the discomfort is sometimes you might be there sticking your fork into your vegetarian risotto, and somebody comes over and asks if they can take a photograph of you, and before you actually get your head out of the plate someone is taking a photograph. There are some uncomfortable moments, but in general, the rest of the guys, I think, take much more flack for the fame thing than I do. And I didn't join a band to be famous. And for a celebrity I think there are certain things that are cast upon you. I joined a band to hit things.

BONO: It's fair to say Larry has hit a few autographs. The fork went from the risotto into the eye...

Jamila said:

Maybe we have too much time on our hands?:ohmy:

I don't think speculation about the health or PERSONAL LIVES of the band members and/or their children are allowed by the FAQ's here.

Personally, I saw and I STILL DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH BONO'S FACE and I really don't appreciate people speculating in public about his personal life.

Why can't people just enjoy the pictures and speculate all you want IN PRIVATE?

This is the way that rumors can spread that have no basis in truth. :tsk:

If Bono has seen a doctor, why don't we wait until HE TELLS US SO?

I don't mean to be personally harsh with anyone, I'm just incensed when I hear idle speculation because I know the harm that it can do people.

LOVE AND PEACE. :bonodrum:

Well that's it, I'm never coming back.

:wink: ( <---- Maybe I should have used one of those earlier!)

Back
Top Bottom