Bono (new pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Bono (new pics)

biff said:
December 23rd. He was with Simon Carmody, but you can't see him in the pics that are posted here. He seems to have been cut out.:shrug: He was walking on Bono's left in a few of the pics, carrying a shopping bag.

Thanks biff! :up: :up:

BonoFox1 said:

I know!! wouldnt it be great if he changed it for the next ,,meaning nix the beanie and try new type of headgear:hyper:

He has been known to wear ball caps once in a while--I think he did in New Orleans last summer, but I don't have time to look for pictures right now. :|

MsPurrl said:

He has been known to wear ball caps once in a while--I think he did in New Orleans last summer, but I don't have time to look for pictures right now. :|

Thanks for the info, MsPurrl. ;)
I think the looking-for-pictures issue is going to solve itself, I mean this is after all the right place for it, don't worry :D

Didn't Edge also wear the cowboy hat earlier this year too? Right after Bono cut off all his hair there are some pics of them together with Edge in the cowboy... right?

bonocomet said:
Didn't Edge also wear the cowboy hat earlier this year too? Right after Bono cut off all his hair there are some pics of them together with Edge in the cowboy... right?

the GP in Monaco this summer :)

I found one from their stay at a hotel (I think?) in Buenos Aires, earlier this year:
125274673_2bfefecc25.jpg

Hmm... this is getting slightly off-topic right?

Hmm... this is getting slightly off-topic right?

Makes for a nice change, actually: a Bono thread turning into an Edge thread, instead of the opposite, which happens about 99.9% of the time.:wink:

The_Edge89 said:

Don't you ever get tired of lurking in the shadows of this place??? Sheesh!

:tongue: :laugh:

(joking...)

I wasn't lurking. <---------- yes, that is the truth!

But the thread comes up in the search results when I 'view new posts'. Maybe I should stop using that feature. :grumpy:

Zootlesque said:

But the thread comes up in the search results when I 'view new posts'. Maybe I should stop using that feature. :grumpy:

Awww
grumpyheart.gif
c'mon... stay

soooo... any more new pics?

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:

Excuses excuses :wink:

Anyone know how to shrink the size of this pic so I can use it as my av?

av.jpg

The dimensions are alright, but the file is too big :sad: Damn my computer-ignorance.

WITS is not bad. Not bad at all. Didn't think much of it at first. But it kinda grew on me and the first video only made it better. I still cannot stand the "soul in a strip tease, hate brought to it's knees" line though. Horrible. But overall, the song is in my opinion better than many from the recent past.

What do you think? And don't respond with a pic of Bono naked pls. ;)

Back
Top Bottom