Bono (new pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
waynetravis said:
^ when did Bono wear the Sinatra type hat in your sig??

I found this (recent pic) here is a larger version. Wayne.....;)

01IndianaBono.jpg

Indiana Bono:drool:

omfg who are those people! i don't recognize anybody without the watermarks!!!!

:wink: thanks for posting this Mrs. S.
Thanks for all the pictures/updates everyone! :) It had gotten a little quiet in here.

Well you all know I'm going to say it- it's good to see his hair beyond stubble! I sure hope he's going to let his hair grow, at least enough to be soft and wavy again and enough to comb back.(and run your fingers through :drool: )

U2Kitten said:
Well you all know I'm going to say it- it's good to see his hair beyond stubble! I sure hope he's going to let his hair grow, at least enough to be soft and wavy again and enough to comb back.(and run your fingers through :drool: )

:yes: :up:

BonoFox1 said:

If I remember correctly I think it was taked for the second editing of the independent :)

but Indiana Bono works way better for me!!!:drool:

it is from when Bono edited the independent indeed :yes: the sports page, about horse betting...

*Ally* said:

nice hat, bono! :wink: i think that's jordan (on the left) and eve (on the right) in the background.

Has Jordan dyed her hair a little brighter as well, or is it just me/the light?

47bogwj.jpg

(^^This summer in Sarajevo^^)

waynetravis said:
^ when did Bono wear the Sinatra type hat in your sig??

"Hats off to the Independent Charity Auction

...Scroll down the page to find a link to Lot 42: Achtung Baby - Bono’s contribution: a RED T-shirt, a signed poster and black ipod, as well as the hat Bono wore while picking racing tips for the paper."

Source:
http://u2log.com/archive/2006/12/hats_off_to_the_independent_charity_auction.php

Last edited:
Re: Re: Bono (new pics)

Merc said:

BonoFox, any idea when these pics were taken...? :huh:

December 23rd. He was with Simon Carmody, but you can't see him in the pics that are posted here. He seems to have been cut out.:shrug: He was walking on Bono's left in a few of the pics, carrying a shopping bag.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Thanks, Flavia!

By the way, take note of the new ring on the third finger of Bono's left hand. A Christmas present, perhaps, to replace the "missing" wedding ring? In other pics that I've seen from yesterday's races, the ring is much clearer: a plain gold band.

Edited to add: He's still also wearing the chunky gold ring on his little finger.

Last edited:
biff said:

Thanks, Flavia!

By the way, take note of the new ring on the third finger of Bono's left hand. A Christmas present, perhaps, to replace the "missing" wedding ring? In other pics that I've seen from yesterday's races, the ring is much clearer: a plain gold band.

good spotting! I didn't notice it, thought it was a pinky ring..... now let's see if Ali has her ring back on too :hmm:

U2Kitten said:

*Joins the queue in waiting for the hair to grow back a little...*:drool: (soft and velvety like a little garden mole...:lol: )

The_Edge89 said:

Did he finally get rid of the beanie?:huh:
Perhaps it brought to much attention to him as he's quite easy to identify because he's worn it for the last 6 years or so...
(And during ZooTV to of course...)

I know!! wouldnt it be great if he changed it for the next ,,meaning nix the beanie and try new type of headgear:hyper:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom