BONO: Named man of the week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
check it out!
http://www.askmen.com/men/entertainment/31_bono.html

Read his biography. The recent addition to it may shock you!
eek.gif
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Ana (edited 01-14-2002).]

What part was shocking the being banned from drinking coffee for being hyper or did I miss it?

In case no one saw it on the other thread here is the latest pic of him in Africa speaking out for debt relief with Jeffrey Sachs of Harvard to his right. Good going Bono, save the world!

imdf14012002090015a.jpg

Which part? I read the whole thing. Tell me! I want to be shocked!

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

PLEBA: Saving heterosexuality, one woman at a time.

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

You give your life for rock n' roll

yeah, bono had his laptop stolen with lyrics on it but CERTAINLY not for october(though lyrics were stolen then, too) unless edge really is a scientific genius and made him the first laptop in existence in 1982. they were the lyrics for ATYCLB, they were stolen and then found again, thank God...

alison

------------------
It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Originally posted by mrsmullen:
yeah, bono had his laptop stolen with lyrics on it but CERTAINLY not for october(though lyrics were stolen then, too) unless edge really is a scientific genius and made him the first laptop in existence in 1982. they were the lyrics for ATYCLB, they were stolen and then found again, thank God...

alison

Well I am a big Dummy. I knew that the Lyrics were stolen for October, but I didn't even clue in about the lap top!!

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
thanks for the link. i love this quote, i am going to use it in my signature:

I already did couple of months ago! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Under pressure, but not bent out of shape

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you've never been hurt,
and dance like no one is watching

First Bono lost the October lyrics... Achtung Baby working tapes were stolen in 91, and Bono lost his laptop two times! Second time he got it back with ATYCLB things. Loosing laptop for Bono is a tradition...:)

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

Originally posted by Mr_LeMon:
First Bono lost the October lyrics... Achtung Baby working tapes were stolen in 91, and Bono lost his laptop two times! Second time he got it back with ATYCLB things. Loosing laptop for Bono is a tradition...
smile.gif

Perhaps Bono needs a personal assistant. I am ready, and able!!!

Listen to Portland Elevation boot and he will gladly explain to you what happened to the October lyrics. In case you don't have it 2 girls in Portland ran off with his brand new brown tanned briefcase that was given to him by the band in order to keep him from losing lyrics from leaving it all over the place. Little did they know he would manage to lose the briefcase.

Yes the lyrics to ATYCLB were on a laptop that Bono lost. Luckily it was returned to him. I think it's amazing he managed to do this again, he reminds me so much of my father in that sense (except we keep my dad away from expensive portable things such as laptops, or else we would be bankrupt).

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

p.s. I don't think they're referring to the upcoming album, I think they're talking about the ATYCLB album.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

LOL!!! 5'8"!!! In his boots, baby!!! Very old bio (prior to ATYCLB).

98/100 for women magnetism...PLEBA all the way...

I say we get him voted PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive for 2002!!! Nice 20th anniversary present for Ali!!

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

Back
Top Bottom