Bono Mot Needs Us!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonomot :hug: I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I know from experience that there is nothing anyone can say or do to take the pain away, especially at this time of year. Take strength from your friends and loved ones, and know that it will carry you through this hard time. Take care.

Heartfelt condolences to you and your family, Bonomot. While words may not ease your pain, the love of people around you can bring some comfort. Thinking of you with love :hug:

Sorry for your loss Bono Mot:( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones. God Bless.:hug:

So sorry about your loss, especially at a time when so many people are celebrating the holidays.
We hope that knowing that others care and send you their love will help you through this difficult time. :hug:

Mot, sending many good vibes your way. Take care over the holidays as you and yours go through this difficult time :hug: We're all here for you :heart:

Bless, thank you all so much for thinking about me. :hug: You all are the BEST, really. I appreciate it more than you'll know...it's been a very difficult time for me, being a daddy's girl all my life, even at my advanced age. :wink: He truly was a special man, and I'm sure he's glad that I have great people like you lot to help me through...and distract me. I hope to be QUITE distracted...I've missed three weeks of U2 goodness! Oh dear!

Bless you all, and thank you so much.
Love!
Sussy

^I did an entire paper about it in college, comparing it to the actual King Arthur legend. Then I did the same with Life of Brian vs. the Bible. It's a wonder I didn't get kicked out!

Mots gets ready to eat spam, spam, spam and eggs...
(not really! blech!)

:sick:

Back
Top Bottom