Bono Meets Tom Cruise !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Landslide

The Fly
... I mean, has he ever??

I wonder how that would go.

Who would be more glib?

Who would pose, stretch, and jump more?

Who is taller??:ohmy:

Tom's taller... but not that much

I have a pic -- but I still haven't learned to post pics!
if you have an e-mail I'll send it to you.

U2Girl1978 said:
They've already met when Bono was presented an award by TC. It was a few years ago.

Hey! I visited that TomIsNuts website.
It IS hilarious.

I love the gif in the letters section that has Tom continuously jumping on the Oprah couch!

It almost makes me want to spend whatever amount to be a member here so I can post it as my screenname pic... almost.

How do you think Bono would react if Tom tried to set him straight??

Oh one more question: Who do you think gets more screams from love-stuck European girls? (Should Michael Jackson be in consideration too??)

Brad Pitt is always saying Bono is awesome too!!! We know Brad anit lying about that!!!:wink:

susanp6 said:
Tom Cruise is always saying how great he thinks Bono is! :yes: :up:

I had no idea...that man's star is rising in my eyes. He's catching lots of flack I know, and I've not loved the lovelife scene out there like it is, but it surely took some nutty balls to come out so anti-psychiatric-establishment as he did, and to be so blunt with matt lauer and so on...

If someone finds a photo of their meeting it would be quite cool to see! though video would be more interesting, to get all that glib stretching in action lol...

cheers!

Landslide said:

Hey! I visited that TomIsNuts website.
It IS hilarious.

I love the gif in the letters section that has Tom continuously jumping on the Oprah couch!

It almost makes me want to spend whatever amount to be a member here so I can post it as my screenname pic... almost.

How do you think Bono would react if Tom tried to set him straight??

Oh one more question: Who do you think gets more screams from love-stuck European girls? (Should Michael Jackson be in consideration too??)

I would hope that Bono would not get sucked into Tom's atmosphere.

Tom to Bono "Hi Bono"

Bono to Tom "Hi Tom"

Bono to Tom "Hey, smell my flower"

Tom.bmp

Bono "Ha ha. Gotcha!

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

oh god :drool:
EDIT : I guess I'm the only fan of Tom ?
:shrug:
I dont agree with his views on things but I think he's a very good actor :up:

i think tom cruise is gorgeous. he has got the most symetrical face in hollywood you know :wink: hahahahaha has anyone else heard about that "study".

Windmilllane said:
Tom on Tom:

"God, I am so good looking. I mean, I am really, really, really good-looking."

I believe that was for the MTVmovie awards or so
I am pretty sure to remember that this quote is from some "i make fun of myself" things they sometimes have & nothing serious :eyebrow:

deep said:

rephrase

whose platform shoes are higher?

:lol: :laugh: THAT was awesome! :dance: :giggle: :applaud:

personally I think Tom has quite some good movies (where he looks very yummy) - but I always got the feeling that he is not the biggest brain ever.. ah well :reject:

Back
Top Bottom