bono man kiss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
the pics of bono kissing that 'other' man that is not a gallagher brother,

who is he? i heard this was from some new years party? judging from bono's hair i would guess around 94, 95, 96. anyone?

I have NO idea what you're talking about, but must say, I find it intriguing :wink:

The only ill-advised boy-on-boy Bono lip action that I know of that does not involve one of the highly-articulate Gallagher brothers is one he planted on one of those ginks from the Pet Shop Boys, not the Felix one, the Oscar one, to prove there were no hard feelings despite their little bitch attacks on Bon and the band. Smooth move there, Bono baby -- like getting chummy with Orrin Hatch :huh:

perhaps we are talking about the same thing. was it a new years party? if not, then where? could you post a pic of the guy so i could tell if it's him. does he have really short hair like pop-bono. what exactly were pet shop boys comments?

Honey, I'm sorry, I don't have the capability to post pictures, I'm old school, most of what I have is in boxes in my closet. I have the Liam pic tattooed on my brain, but I can't even remember if I saw a photo of this or not, I remember reading about it in Q, I think, and making the appropriate disparaging remarks to myself -- I'm thinking it could have been '94, but I don't know if it was a New Year's Eve party, God, I hope not, the idea of Bono ringing in a new one with one of them...I think it was in London, though.

The PSBs had a hissy fit in the late '80s over our boys' success, even recorded a trashy goof version of, what the hell was it, Streets? Like all useless and talent-free people looking for an angle and some press, they jumped on the backlash bandwagon that reared its ugly head at R&H time, and took pleasure in heaping abuse on people who represented an artistic standard they couldn't possibly achieve. You know the type, like the guys who went after Miroslava for dancing with Bon -- guys who suffer from IPS (Ingrown Penis Syndrome) :wink:

Re: Re: bono man kiss

kellyahern said:

I think it was the Bosnian foreign minister actually :lol:. It was at a New Year's party in Sarajevo.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Is he at least GOOD LOOKING?????

Re: Re: Re: bono man kiss

FEELINNUMB said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Is he at least GOOD LOOKING?????

He's the one on the left (sorry the pic is so small)

c5905877.gif

It kills me how Bono always closes his eyes when he's smooching, even if it's with a guy who looks like Ernest Borgnine!

(And no, there were no pics of the Bono/Neil Tennant kiss, just reports of it.)

Ever since I first saw that picture I have REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPED that tongue thing with Liam Gallagher was after both a double dog dare by somebody AND an entire keg of Guinness.
Otherwise Bono has some splainin' to do.:barf: :yuck:

I wouldn't kiss Liam Gallagher with someone else's mouth.

Actually yes I think it was a dare-he dared Bono to take a guitar pick from his mouth or something & Liam may have taken advantage for photo's sake. I bet a few drinks may also have been involved. Bono save the tounge action for me! :wink:

actually... that was around tehtime when I first was about to get into U2 (I was young back then)

and then i saw this pic
and i was so discusted (i usually do not mind some man/ man liplocking all tah tmuch.. but that was GROSS) taht i waslike... yeah.. well.. "fuck'em" (<- that is a bob geldof quote! I should not be punished for swareing here :wink:)

longingforBono said:
I wouldn't kiss Liam Gallagher with someone else's mouth.

:laugh:

I always believed that Liam went after Bon because a) Liam was born drunk and b) that's his idea of being controversial, like when he spit on SNL, ooh, what a bad dude, eek. And Bon went along with it because a) he thought he would seem uncool if he busted him one(you know how he is), and because b) he was drunk off his ass. This was at a time of heavy imbibing for Mr. B, as evidenced by both the hair style and color.

I think the most shocking thing about the kiss on Neil photo is remembering what that sweet boy's hairline looked like without the weave!:|

Back
Top Bottom