Bono Makes Peace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
bonopeaceedge1.jpg

I love that series of pics. Those are awesome. :up:

PS: I like your bouncy Bono. Reminds me of Tigger. Bono is so totally a Tigger personality, but with a brain.

bonocomet said:
I get them here!!!

(And thankyou.... are you thanking Bono in your username? That's the way I always saw it...)

Oh yeah, absolutely, I'll never be able to thank him enough. (in person, I wish.... :faint: . Like that's ever gonna happen .

JCOSTER said:

From Rattle & Hum which I happen to find myself watching over and over again especially when no one is home...:giggle:

I'm still trying to figure out if he sweated like that or did they spray him down just for the movie?

i think he sweated like that! adam was also drippy in that vid... i loveeeee that vid, i just watched it again right now after seeing your gif! :drool:

Oh that one is great!!!

(Actually both your last 2! Love the one of the 3 boys and the desktop is cool! :) )

Repeats are ok... but be careful to let the pics load all the way... the boys got their feet cut off up there! :ohmy: I only just got dsl recently though so i feel your pain... :( You are doing great though, nice pics! Thanks so much!!!!

Sorry for repeats...came in kind of late to this WONDERFUL thread! Thanks for starting it bonocomet! <right click, right click, right click...>

smokin2.jpg

academyawards.jpg

capngownb.jpg

bonoandew.jpg

Back
Top Bottom