Bono Makes Peace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
bonopeaceedge1.jpg

I like this one. I love the look on Edge's face. :)

I leave for a day and look what happens; girls gone mad for Bono and new word.....all I can say to the pix is humna humna humna!:drool:

The only peace sign pictures I have are the ones you posted so I will definately enjoy these thanks ladies your the greatest!!!!

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Thank you thankyou! (ha! your name is cute)... but thanks for those, I'm so happy to see some more peace signs. You have some great ones. Yeah... I'm also wondering about earlier pics...

I'd still like to know when this was taken... if anybody knows... and nothing earlier??

bonopeaceyoung.jpg

This looks like from War - Unforgettable Fire time. One person that would know for sure is U2Granny.

Funny your comment about my username. I was tired of trying to find a username that wasn't in use yet so that's what i finally came up with :wink:

I get them here!!!

(And thankyou.... are you thanking Bono in your username? That's the way I always saw it...)

Babydoll said:
your sig, jcoster, is mesmerizing.... i find myself staring at it every time you post! :drool: "bad" video....

From Rattle & Hum which I happen to find myself watching over and over again especially when no one is home...:giggle:

I'm still trying to figure out if he sweated like that or did they spray him down just for the movie?

Thanks bonofox! :wave:

Awww his little fingers are cut off here :sad: but you can still see the peace sign...

bonolarryyellow.jpg

Back
Top Bottom