Bono made the VH1 25 Sexiest List!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's shades

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
The show just aired this evening on VH1. The B-man was at No. 15, or something like that. I'm not sure how much stock you want to put in a list that also includes Kid Rock, Justin Timberlake, Brittney Spears, and, believe it or not, Ozzy Osbourne, but hey, it's nice to see the appreciation for our guy.

That makes me giddy with glee!

bono112.jpg

elevation2u said:
are they gonna repeat it?

Yes! I just got the show times from the VH1 web site:

Tuesday - 2 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Wednesday - 11 a.m., 10 p.m., 11 p.m.
(all Eastern Standard Time)

The footage during his segment was pretty nice - they showed a little bit from videos such as The Sweetest Thing and One plus the ATYCLB videos and a little bit of Rattle and Hum. They even had footage of him with the Pope, believe it or not! I thought it was a little strange they didn't show the part of the Elevation Boston show where he pulled that girl up on stage. That would have been such a perfect illustration of how he can make women melt!

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!! Thank god, but I question ANY list that puts Britney Spears on a "beautiful" list, I just LOATHE her, but I'm EXSTATIC that Bono made the list, he is SEXY, incredibly sexy and it's about time people noticed! I think he's the sexiest rock star out there!!!! Hands down!!! Bono beats Bon Jovi and Sting in my book!!!!

Go Bono!!!!!!

Next year we have to get Edgie,Adam and Larbear in the list as well LOL

ITA. I just don't like Britney, actually I "hate" her, if it's possible to hate someone you don't know LOL. she seems phony to me and her music is pointless and annoying IMO. She CAN be very pretty when she doesn't look like she's just been on the street corner and she doesn't put on more makeup than Bozo the clown

What a cute panda!

:bono:

He should have been higher on the list, and what about the other guys? But, all in all, it's very good news!

Thanks for the info! I saw it earlier today but I didn't think they'd mention anyone worth mentioning. But now i'll definitely wont' change the channel!:tongue:

Did any of you happen to write the List down? I was on the VH1 website and they haven't posted the list yet...

I want to post it in the news section as soon as I can get the numbers.

Thanks girlies!

He should be number 1. Just show the One video that is enough proof!

U2Kitten said:
He should be number 1. Just show the One video that is enough proof!

:yes: :drool: Absolutely. Oh well, at least he made the list. Now just to get the other three on it too.

Bono is too that great!! He's sexy all over ! It's the way he looks and even the way he moves and the faces he makes and his voice!

Bono's shades said:
The show just aired this evening on VH1. The B-man was at No. 15, or something like that. I'm not sure how much stock you want to put in a list that also includes Kid Rock, Justin Timberlake, Brittney Spears, and, believe it or not, Ozzy Osbourne, but hey, it's nice to see the appreciation for our guy.

Kid Rock=:barf:
Justin Timberlake=:barf: :madspit: :barf:

But yay for the B-man! :bono:

I turned on the TV just to see if he was on, and there he was.. I didn't even watch the rest :bono: :)

the_fly2002 said:
ITA. I just don't like Britney, actually I "hate" her, if it's possible to hate someone you don't know LOL. she seems phony to me and her music is pointless and annoying IMO. She CAN be very pretty when she doesn't look like she's just been on the street corner and she doesn't put on more makeup than Bozo the clown

What a cute panda!

i hate her and i'm related to the beeyatch. :(

yay for Bono tho! :D

Damn, they put Monica Lewinsky on there? Good grief, the way some people become VIP's........I'm glad they put Bono in there but honestly, a noted, uh, not someone who became one because of a blasted scandal! I'm not trying to start a controversy or anything but I can think of people I'd rather see on the show.:eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:

Back
Top Bottom