Bono made Perez...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

u2wedge

New Yorker
from Perez:

Bono’s wife has swooped in for the kill!

Ali Hewson was snapped back on the arm of the Irish rocker on Sunday night, after far too many days of him hanging out with good “friend” Penelope Cruz.

Don’t they look just thrilled to be together???

16759pcn_sttropez09.jpg

sorry if repost.... just hopped on real quick.

http://perezhilton.com/?p=2537

I love my daily dose of stupid celebrity snarking, but man, I just can't stand Perez Hilton. :|

I can't believe how mean and utterly stupid people can be. A lot of those comments are horrible. It is really very sickening to read about someone that you admire. (Ali must have some really thick skin). This whole thing is just putting our man where he doesn't belong- He and his family don't deserve this negative hype. I never read any of those tabloids and find it sad to see him in it, cuz he never is. People are just adding to it and dragging him and Ali thru the mud. I guess he realizes there is nothing he can do about it. He has absolutely no privacy, especially where something can be misconstrued. I might not agree with every move he makes, but that is not for me to say. Only he and Ali have to agree. Most people don't "follow" him like we do (i don't mean stalker follow), so they don't know how much charm and charisma he oozes. I don't believe for a minute that he cheats on her. OKAY, i think i'm finished, :rant: :yell:

could we just get back to drooling over him, now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom