Bono looks lot older here than he lookie now, eh?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
well I tink so...........do u?

*shrugs*

ps - I spy ruffle shirt....but could be wrong!

mtv.jpg

I've seen this pic somewhere else before and also in another pose - it isn't a ruffled shirt...
But he looks definitely older than he is. The beard does it. Beards always make people look older - same with my brother. He's 26 but he looks like over 30 with that beard he wears..... :eyebrow:

Definitely agree! Bono's looks took a nosedive around that time, 1995, and only worsened. I really thought he looked old and was never going to be good looking again. To me he never looked hot again until 2000 and the release of ATYCLB. Perhaps his oldest looking was his geek period (short slicked down hair, big, goofy glasses, old men's hats and clothes) around the time the Sweetest Thing video was made and the year or so following. Someone, I think it was Jessica, once posted that the difference between Bono and his geek period and Elevation was like the steortypical geek that gets a makeover like on tv shows- take off those damn gooming glasses, unslick the hair, put on this leather jacket, there you go, ready for the ball!

Awww, he still looks hot! LOL :D Honestly, I think Elevation Bono looks older than that Bono! But doesn't matter cause he still looks hot! :tongue:

LMAO at the Leif Garrett comment ...

Iwill admit, this is not the most attractive look for Bono, but he still looks cute when he's scruffy.

Yup....

I'll have to agree that the beard makes him look way older... When I was 19, I was dating a guy who was 32 (eeek.... well, when you think about it, the guy was the same age as Bono at that time, so it's not all bad :wink:) and he hid behind his beard. The reason being because he had bad acne as a teenager and had a few pits in his face. So freakin' what, I told him. I hated his beard at the time because he looked like he was freakin' 45. We broke up when he told me he'd let his beard grow back if I didn't lose more weight. Bastard. I was as skinny then as I was in high school. Swim Teams do that to you. His loss.

Anywho. Yeah, beards make guys look older.... goatees on the other hand.....:drool:

Moonie :D

moon_is_playing_tricks said:
Anywho. Yeah, beards make guys look older.... goatees on the other hand.....:drool:

My brother has sort of a goatee - does make him look old......maybe he's the exception. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom