Bono, looking so much like his Dad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicLemon

War Child
I love this photo ...

bonoint5uc.jpg

So so i!!!

EVERBODY BUY A BAND!! for $/£ you are helping to save the lives of dying african. buy wearing the band you are telling the big guys to do something and do it now. Buy the band, what harm can it do?

help them help themselves, please

Wow. Yeah, he does look like his dad in that picture...holy crud.

I remember seeing a picture once here a long, long time back-it was of Bono back when he was a little kid, and he, his brother, and his parents were, I'm assuming, on vacation or something in the picture, 'cause they were dressed up in beach clothing. And in that picture, his dad looked EXACTLY the way Bono himself would later look during the Pop era. I'm talking dead on resemblance.

And I've also seen a picture that consisted of just his mom and his dad, and again, it was very apparent in that one that Bono definitely got his looks from his dad.

His mom was really pretty, by the way, in the few pictures I've seen of her :).

Angela

I would love to see the picture you're talking about Moonlit. I wonder if anyone here has it?

now here is a question: neither norman or bob have any hair on their chests, so why does bono have so much? :huh::ohmy: not an important question but... something to think about i guess

Nerfherder said:
I think this it it? LOL, I guess there is a Pop era resemblance there. I hadn't thought of it before. ;)

bonofamily.jpg

Yes, that would indeed be the family one I was referring to :). I should look around for the one of his parents.

Good question raised about the hair in this thread though...hmm, don't know-maybe his dad and brother waxed or something? I dunno.

Another picture I love regarding those two is the one of Bono and his dad sitting next to each other-it's from the late 80s. It's a nice one.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Yes, that would indeed be the family one I was referring to :). I should look around for the one of his parents.

Angela

Please do! I'd love to see the one of his parents! :wave:

zooperson said:
now here is a question: neither norman or bob have any hair on their chests, so why does bono have so much? :huh::ohmy: not an important question but... something to think about i guess

Ok, daughter of two biology teachers here- I have ze solution :eeklaugh:

*adjusts glasses* Hairyness, at least in guys, is a maternal gene. Not that B's mom had a hairy chest :)lol:) but she probably therw him a gene for it and just didn't give Norman one.

There's my two cents. Edge's mom probably has poofy hair that fell out pretty easily. I feel really bad for saying that :reject: :p

Don't, cos that's hysterical!!!!

The family picture and the parents one are in the Dunphy book. Piece of shite that it is, it's good for pics! :wink:

Lauryl said:

Ok, daughter of two biology teachers here- I have ze solution :eeklaugh:

*adjusts glasses* Hairyness, at least in guys, is a maternal gene. Not that B's mom had a hairy chest :)lol:) but she probably therw him a gene for it and just didn't give Norman one.

There's my two cents. Edge's mom probably has poofy hair that fell out pretty easily. I feel really bad for saying that :reject: :p

lmao

:lol: :lol: :lol: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom