Bono look-alikes!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, that smiley looks just like him!:der:

I know a boy who looks like the son of Larry and Bono (stay with me here), but he won't let me take a good picture of him. :sigh:

U2Kitten said:
I like your Fly pics, Shaun! Tony of UF is awesome too.

uf4.jpg

ufbbtonyred.JPG

uf-tonycraig.jpg

5.jpg

tonofrance.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh, Headache - you're going have the hardcore PLEBANs chasing you with torches and pitchforks for posting that one!! :ohmy: We've dicussed it many times and there are vehement denials in PLEBA that our man B resembles Robin Williams in the least. :no:

(Although I have to admit I do see similarities.... 'Course, I find RW attractive. :reject: Better run from the pitchforks and torches myself!! :lmao: )

Last edited:
i seriously cant believe others dont see it.
the whole face. are people this anal about bono that no one can be similar to him or he similar to others?

If I thought he was I would say so. I just don't really see any similarity.

Shaun I think your hair is longer than mine:ohmy:, and you don't look like Bono either :lol: unless you have the shades on:hmm:.

:sigh: On the Robin Williams thing and well, how did I know this thread would feature some Shaun Vox Poor Man's BONO pictures? :hmm:

Bono looks like he could be one of Robin William's distant cousins, twice removed, in a past life or something... :wink: But seriously, I rarely see any resemblance though. Maybe I refuse to see it. LOL (I don't find Robin Williams attractive. At all).

forty said:
Bono looks like he could be one of Robin William's distant cousins, twice removed, in a past life or something... :wink: But seriously, I rarely see any resemblance though. Maybe I refuse to see it. LOL (I don't find Robin Williams attractive. At all).

Robin Williams....Im sorry but the guy makes me sick!:barf:

an I dont find anything attractive about him at all either

TheBrush said:
i seriously cant believe others dont see it.
the whole face. are people this anal about bono that no one can be similar to him or he similar to others?

Maybe its true maybe I am anal, but I just dont think Bono looks like RW!!....I mean I look at people sometimes and I can see some similarities to some one one else, and I think they were probably made from the same mold, but there is also a uniquness
to each of us...I always get told I look like some they know:shrug:

Doesnt look like RW to me!!!
17d184e9.jpg

nor here!!
4caf0c2e.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom