Bono look-alikes!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This one is GOOOOOOOOOD:drool: !!!

b903c697.jpg

Shuan how old are you?

Ooo Shaun, you look so much like Bono. And Craig Parker in one of the long hair pictures :lol: :up:

It did suck. I just saw it the other day. My husband and I kept laughing at the end because it was so ridiculous.

BonoFox1 said:
This one is GOOOOOOOOOD:drool: !!!

b903c697.jpg

Shuan how old are you?

:drool: what a man...

Shaun, allow me to inflate your ego a bit...you are ONE SEXY MOFO :drool: Seriously. And you do look like Bono; you've got a similar nose and neck... your face is longer and thinner though, and of course your lips are fuller. But you are one fine man...and don't cut your hair (at least don't cut it much) because long hair is one of the hottest things ever. Do you have a girlfriend? :D

I'd say there are certain pictures where Bono looks a lot like Robin Williams...they have similar facial structure...but obviously Bono is infinitely hotter :wink: My humanities teacher last year always reminded me of Bono (no wonder I had a crush on him! :huh: I think it was a combination of those blue eyes and nose and neck and body type and man is he hot) and some guy said he (my teacher) looked like a younger Robin Williams...so I guess that means something... but whatever. I could totally think of some better Bono lookalikes, but I'm too tired right now, so I'll just reiterate that Shaun Vox is hot.

haha i did get a trim like 2 days ago(just an inch from everywhere!
dont you see alittle JT bano in there?

my music teacher(in collage) called me ELVIS. that was a trip. i had short hair back then(like 2 years ago)

:tsk:

i see some of you still continue to refuse to acknowledge that there is, in fact, a slight resemblance between bono and robin williams... again, i'm not saying they're identical... but there is most certainly a resemblance... but alas, some of you will never believe it... thus then, thanks to modern technology, i present this...

bono.jpg
+
robinwilliams.jpg
=
robonowilliams.jpg

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
:tsk:

i see some of you still continue to refuse to acknowledge that there is, in fact, a slight resemblance between bono and robin williams... again, i'm not saying they're identical... but there is most certainly a resemblance... but alas, some of you will never believe it... thus then, thanks to modern technology, i present this...

bono.jpg
+
robinwilliams.jpg
=
robonowilliams.jpg

Headache, why did you go and do that? How am I going to get that disturbing image out of my head? :scream:

If we could all just admit there is a *slight* resemblance - however small - then we can stop talking about this and not have any more scary photos!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom