bono kissing ali onstage at a concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is with me and YouTube? I have the required version of Flashplayer, but YouTube never works for me. It keeps stopping every couple of seconds, and then freezes completely. Any ideas?

biff said:
What is with me and YouTube? I have the required version of Flashplayer, but YouTube never works for me. It keeps stopping every couple of seconds, and then freezes completely. Any ideas?

I'm not technically minded but I think you might need a faster processor....dunno, it's just a guess.

that's from Los Angeles 1987.

biff, try hitting pause right when it starts, wait for the whole thing to load, then hit play...

I think this was in Los Angeles in 1987. I read somewhere that she'd flown in secretly to see him...

....well, I hafta say that I'd have flown in secretly to see him if I'd have gotten a snog like that!!:evil: :evil: :drool:

pg23.jpg

pg24.jpg

I made a gif of that a long time ago. I don't have it now.

biff said:

it does that for me too but it's becuase the whole video needs to load. It will eventually play the whole video.

cg said:
biff, try hitting pause right when it starts, wait for the whole thing to load, then hit play...

Thanks for that tip, I was having the same problems.

That video was :cute:

patic said:
video :D
Party girl in Paris, with Bono Kissing Ali
enjoy!

http://s38.you sen dit.com/d.aspx?id=1QWCNUWQVGPOR2TYWVGANB7N7U

I hope that it works and sorry for my english :)

this one says party girl in paris, but the first one says its actually from los angeles...? can someone please upload the LA one becuz I can't see anything on youtube either :( thanks! :)

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Biff, I have a saved copy I can upload if you want.

I've tried everyone's tips. (Thanks to you all!). But they don't work.

So Lies, if you can, that would be lovely, and most appreciated.:wave: :up:

JCOSTER said:
Party Girl live......:combust:
Apparently, they did this in Los Angeles and Paris.....
Thanks for the video. Bono looks so happy:wink:
As for where it happened, most likely in Croke Park, Dublin, on June 27, 1987 (according to U2 Live by Pimm Jal de la Parra, Ali came up on stage to serve champagne during the Party Girl performance of the show).

the youtube video previously posted is not dublin, it is Los Angeles.

Anyone read lips? What does he say to her before the kiss?:combust: What does he do after he turns back and walks back on stage?

I'd like to be the one to rattle his cage like that! :kiss: Good dreams tonight baby!!:drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom