Bono, John, and Ali with short blonde hair...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

achtung__baby

War Child
These were taken in NY last week - make your own mind up...
0,,2001380706,00.jpg

0,,2001380709,00.gif

An onlooker said: "Bono looked thrilled to be spending time with his new baby." He recently told Bizarre he "missed his children like mad" and was fed-up having to keep in touch over the internet.

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 11-05-2001).]

are you serious?!!! That's Ali?!!!!!?? she died her hair blonde?? are you sure that's her?? lol it can't be! that's no really Bono either, plus the kid is in a pink outfit.

lol you *almost* had me for a second

------------------
She's gonna make you cry
She's gonna make you whisper and moan

* U2TakeMeHigher *

That is not Bono. He doesn't wear jeans. That is also not Ali- if anything looks more like Ann.

Isn't the Sun a sort of tabloid newspaper anyway?

------------------
She's gonna make you cry
She's gonna make you whisper and moan

* U2TakeMeHigher *

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
That is not Bono. He doesn't wear jeans. That is also not Ali- if anything looks more like Ann.

Isn't the Sun a sort of tabloid newspaper anyway?

*no comment*
smile.gif

I find the pics hard to believe but then again surely if the Sun were staging pictures they'd make the article a wee bit more interesting and use a lookalike who.. um.. looked like Ali!

I saw this woman last year with Eli, when I was in Dublin. She must be their nanny.

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Once again, that is NOT Bono. As CatDubh wrote in "EYKIW", "Bono doesn?t wear his wedding ring on the ring finger". Which is right. He hasn?t done that since the 80?s I think... so why should he have done that THAT day? And I doubt Bono have been growing thin and tall over one day like that
wink.gif

I don't think it's Bono. The guy in the pic is way to tall and thin to be Bono. Compare his legs to all the pics we have.... And it for sure doesn't look like Ali either. I do belive it's fake....

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

I don't think that looks a thing like either one of them, and the baby is dressed as a girl. The guy is too long legged to be Bono and he doesn't wear those glasses or that hat. The girls' face looks a little like Ali but that's it. I don't know if this is a fake or if someone honesty mistook them for the Hewsons but they are not authenic. Tony looks MUCH more like Bono than that guy!

as i posted in EYKIW, that is not them.

ali doesn't strike me as a blonde and her face isn't that thin.

bono isn't that thin, tall, and would never wear such hideous jeans. (LEATHER, baby!)

john is dressed like a girl.

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Originally posted by Blue Saint:
And I doubt Bono have been growing thin and tall over one day like that
wink.gif

Ditto. I don't think it's them- Bono looks much too tall and thin, and that really doesn't look like Ali. Plus, why would they dress John in pink?

Bono,Ali and John my arse
It was probably taken in the park outside the Sun offices and is the cleaners dressed up.

What utter kack

------------------
Stimulate with intent

Nope, that's def. not Bono, nor Ali. I don't think Ali would ever dye her hair THAT blonde, and the guy is too tall and slim looking to be our B-Man.

wonder who they are tho?

I'm sure it's not them, Ali is much prettier than that + would never be that blond!!

Bono and jeans? I dont think so.

------------------
"The goal is elevation"
"Midnight is when the day begins"

Originally posted by Stafana:
I'm sure it's not them, Ali is much prettier than that + would never be that blond!!

Bono and jeans? I dont think so.

Girls, believe me -- and you KNOW me -- if Bono was struttin around in jeans...Mona would be the first to know.

TRUST me.

*prays for the day Bono wears jeans and / or suits*

------------------
~*Mona*~
WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

"Your girl leans over and says, 'Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?'" ~Bruce~

DREAM OUT LOUD

*a thought*

Maybe it's...

TONY! YOU GOT SOME 'SPLAININ TO DOOOO

------------------
~*Mona*~
WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

"Your girl leans over and says, 'Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?'" ~Bruce~

DREAM OUT LOUD

No no no- Tony is much better looking than that guy, plus he's Bono's size and has gorgeous black hair and cool blue shades and is dressed like Elevation Bono. I saw him at Baltimore in person, sigh, what a babe! Nothing like the guy in that pic at all. Tony is hot! I don't know who those strange people are, but they are not Bono and Ali or Tony.

Boner in a suit, Mona??? Hmmm....well, we have these:

in his gangsta suit:
Yl68759.jpg

in his political suit:
Ps11801.jpg

in his bubble suit:
Ym96197.jpg

in his lemon suit:
Yy56623.jpg

Tho I sure would love to see him in jeans again...kinda like this! YUM!

Tp67088.jpg

Sooo which suit were YOU talkin' bout??
wink.gif

Originally posted by WildHonee:
*prays for the day Bono wears jeans and / or suits*

well that truly isnt Ali...her eyes and..FACE ALL TOGETHER...seems like Ann...but not even Ann's face.....GRR and if thats not Ali then thats not Bono

Bono-ette

------------------
"Follow the leader children, as we flap like a chicken..."
-Me

"Life is stupid sometimes, but with Bono to look at--it seems better"-Me

Roleplay luver
:::puts on shades:::
:::turns up "The Fly":::
:::dances:::

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
These were taken in NY last week - make your own mind up...
0,,2001380706,00.jpg

0,,2001380709,00.gif

An onlooker said: "Bono looked thrilled to be spending time with his new baby." He recently told Bizarre he "missed his children like mad" and was fed-up having to keep in touch over the internet.

lol!!! was "fed-up having to keep touch over the internet"!!!!!!!

can i quote mona's story??

Bono: *knocks on computer monitor* Em...how do I turn this on?

Edge: Well, I know that what turns me on is--

Bono: The computer! Wanker!...what did you THINK I was...

Edge: Oh. *trademark Edge bluuuuuuuush* Press that button.

Button: *click*

Bono: Oh. Up till today I've been using Larry's computer. The bloody thing doesn't HAVE any buttons!

LMFAO!!!!!

knocks on computer screen....

*hee hee*

larry's computer....

*heh heh*

no buttons....

*hahahaha!*

LOL!

ok, i'm done

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 11-05-2001).]

Plus...wouldn't John be a bit bigger then that by now?

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

That must be the guy from the JACKASS :p

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

OK - I emailed Matt at atu2.com this morning just after I read the article because I was convinced that Ali wouldn't have gone for the blonde look, sent him the link and I just got this back from the list:

The Sun has an article online (today only, probably) that claims to be about
Bono, Ali, and John with pictures of them out and about in New York.

Only problem: it's not Bono, Ali, and John. :)
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2001381326,00.html

Matt

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
I don't think it's Bono. The guy in the pic is way to tall and thin to be Bono. Compare his legs to all the pics we have.... And it for sure doesn't look like Ali either. I do belive it's fake....

Exactly!!
The guy in the pic is way taller than Bono and the blonde girl cannot be Ali. Tho that seems to be Bono's face...
Now I'm confused
mad.gif

------------------
*~"Bono's Pupeteer"~*

*And if the mountain should crumble
Or disappear into the sea
Not a tear
No, not I...*

Originally posted by DML:
Plus...wouldn't John be a bit bigger then that by now?

He's only 6 months old!

Just want to apologise for posting this yesterday - it was first thing in the morning, the picture was blurry and b/w in the paper and it could have easily been them (I was going to scan it in the first place)

But there aint no way thats Ali!
smile.gif

Bonoforever, lets u and I write to the sun with a real picture of Ali and Bono, and we can do a 'Spot the 20 differences' test with the editors, prize being we both continue to buy their paper as long as its the real ting!

or maybe if they dont win the comp, we splat them with big cheescakes and bricks and car-tyres........
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom