Bono is quick on the draw

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yes, considering the dress sense of a shark, I'm beginning to understand some things about Bono now.

:lol:

I love his style and his humour.

Here's an auto he signed. I thought it was so cool!!

19042008201.jpg

thanks for all the wonderful artistic contributions of Bono's so far in this thread - especially the PeterWolf ones. :cute:

but there are still so many more to be included - Bono's "cowboy" drawings, the HTDAAB ones and of course - "Mr. Rattler"! :ohmy:

Also, if any of you have Bono's autograph where he drew artwork with his signature, I'm sure that we all would love to see those again too!

Thanks everybody. :applaud:

Jamila, I don't know if Mr. Rattler is allowed. LOL!

:hmm: like u2jg said, not sure what the rules for this are but it is Bono artwork so here it is:

bonorattler.jpg

I don't know for sure but what I heard was that he was asked to draw a favorite childhood toy. :lol:

Here's an auto he signed. I thought it was so cool!!

19042008201.jpg

I really love this one, JG. I've never seen it before....simply beautiful :love:

And I'm glad that Mr. Rattler made his appearance.

This is a fun thread. Let's keep it going because I'm celebrating a new job that I'll be starting in a few weeks! :wink:

Oh LOOK Mr. Rattler made his appearance. LOL!! I was too chicken to post it, thanks Bonocomet for being more brave. :) His favorite childhood toy....hahaha...

special thanks to bonocomet for her bravery :applaud:

This one appeared in the July 12 1995 edition of Hot Press....

HotPress1995.jpg

I'm sure I have more of Bono's drawings, I'll keep looking through my scrap books and computer files when I have the time. :wink:

And another one of my favourite Bono drawings from the HTDAAB book....

Heart2.jpg

I actually printed this pic out onto T-shirt transfer paper and ironed it onto the upper left arm one of my white long sleeved t-shirts! :heart: :cute:

where are these last two photos (the one with the poem, and the one that has written:the girl with crimson nails) from? I've never seen them before :hmm:

I so like the Peter and the Wolf drawings, Bono really has his own style.

Does anyone know if this book is still available and if so, where I could get it? I've only seen it on pictures.

And the "rattler" drawing is hilarious. Naughty boy! If he gave something like that to me I'd get red like a tomatoe.

where are these last two photos (the one with the poem, and the one that has written:the girl with crimson nails) from? I've never seen them before :hmm:

As I said in my post the pics are part of an article that appeared in the Black Book magazine at the end of 2004.

This next one was in the Swedish magazine Slitz....

Slitz1992.jpg

....and please if anyone can speak/understand Swedish, I'd love a translation of the caption! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom