Bono is NOT sexy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
BonosLoveSlave....every time you post I realize I end up staring at your avatar forever....I only stop once I finally feel the drool.

LOL - yeah, that's probably why I've never changed it........

Ok for a few days a while back I had a large version of the shifty smilie as my avatar - but basically this has been it from the beginning :)

clementine_rose said:
Please tell me...how could anyone think that THIS man is not sexy?!?! I mean just look at him, all that leather, the way he stands, his mouth, his....okay I better stop now or I will just be going on forever...or get in trouble. :angel:

Hey i'm a man and this is the first time i say something like this but i know what you mean. During the joshua tree/rattle and hum/lovetown era he had the coolest look. The face, the chin, the eyes, the smile, the forehead,the cheekbones(sp), the long hair, the arms, the boots, the hats,and the VOICE!. Now , i'm not gay but i have to admit it, i like to look at pictures and videos of those years,mainly for bono ,i really do. and it's actually one of my hobbies these days. BUT , that's all in the past, it doesn't matter how good you looked when you were young because when you get older it goes away. I'm not saying he looks horrible now but it's kind of weird to read all these messages about how hot he is, even though i know that sexy and good looking are different things, but still, like i said, it sounds weird. That's why i said that most people (not everybody)consider him sexy because of his rock star status.

clementine_rose said:

bonoflyarmsup.jpg

:faint:

Oh my GOD!

We will not ban you, we will not hate you, we will not even scold you...LOL But I will correct you/argue with you a bit. LOL

In my opinion (and a lot of other people's LOL) Bono IS not only Sexy, but the definition of sexy.
I can honestly say I've never met or even seen any other guy who was half as sexy to me as Bono is, and he gets sexier all the time.
Just my piece on the subject...

-Duchess, who thinks Bono is the sexiest guy alive...

Edited to say that I orginally thought it was how Bono looked that made him sexy, but the older I get and the more I know him, the more I realize there's a lot of things about him that are very sexy that have nothing to do with his appearance.

Last edited:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....
With that said, my eye, well both of them actually, behold Bono to be beautiful and EXTREMELY, INSATIABLY, SEXY, SEXY, SEXY!
I fear I will never get over my addiction.........
O well :wink:

verte76 said:
Hell, life would be very boring if we were all alike. Personally I disagree and think he's sexy as heck. But I don't expect everyone to agree with me. That would be crazy.

:up:;)

clementine_rose said:
Well I thought that I would just go ahead and post one of my all time favorite pics that just proves.....Bono IS sexy. I hope it posts...this will be my first post with a pic.
bonoflyarmsup.jpg

The Fly is so :censored:ing hot :drool:

dzcwo

dzegw

dzei8

I soooo wish Bono would be The Fly again...yeah, I know, he's much older now so it might not be quite the same but personally I think Bono is even sexier now and he's gotten into quite nice shape lately... wouldn't it just be great if he got back into his Fly persona for just a few songs during the sets of the A-bomb tour? Like for the first encore or something...I dunno... maybe it's for the best that The Fly is retired, and U2 never does the same thing twice...but still... I want The Fly, damnit. Anyone with me? Anyone else think the B-man could pull it off again over ten years later?

I wish I had been, like, not a young child during ZooTV.

One of these days Bono is going to be arrested on charges of mass murder...

Bono: What?! I didn't kill anybody! I would never -
Officer: That's what they all say. You're sexy and you know it!
Your sexiness has caused thousands of females to suffer horrible deaths! Drowning in drool, having heart attacks, strokes, simply forgetting to breathe... what do you have to say in your defense?!
Bono: Em...
Me: *dies after hearing Bono say "em" with his sexy Irish accent*
Officer: See?! You did it again! Your sexiness is a weapon of mass destruction! You are hereby placed under arrest for mass muder by sexiness.

One of these days, man, one of these days. It'll happen.

AtomicBono said:

Your sexiness has caused thousands of females to suffer horrible deaths! Drowning in drool, having heart attacks, strokes, simply forgetting to breathe... what do you have to say in your defense?!
Officer: See?! You did it again! Your sexiness is a weapon of mass destruction! You are hereby placed under arrest for mass muder by sexiness.

One of these days, man, one of these days. It'll happen.

:lmao:

:tsk: Where will it end, Bono? First you're abusing shirts and now you're killing off your female fans with your sexiness. How long? How long to sing this song?

AtomicBono said:

:lmao: :laugh: :lmao:

starsgoblue said:

:lmao:

:tsk: Where will it end, Bono? First you're abusing shirts and now you're killing off your female fans with your sexiness. How long? How long to sing this song?

NO MORE!

Bono, I hereby command you to cease your sexiness so I can live a sane and normal life.

...damn. That didn't work.

AtomicBono said:

NO MORE!

Bono, I hereby command you to cease your sexiness so I can live a sane and normal life.

Tell me about it....maybe then I can live a somewhat typical life without constantly obsessing. Seriously, I have become the kind of girl I usd to alway make fun of..I have NEVER had a crush on someone I didn't personally know before. . .Makes me feel like such a dork sometimes. But then I look at him and I temporarily forget.

:heart: My AtomicBono, who feels my pain :heart:

Back
Top Bottom