Bono is Fat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they're all looking a little pudgy

fatu2.jpg

Headache in a Suitcase said:
they're all looking a little pudgy

fatu2.jpg

:scream: :tsk:

No!!!!!!!!!!! Too many carbs, or alchol!

Better get the boys sweating down the gym. I think I`ll have to supervise their workout personally :evil:

But then I know another way to burn the calories...........

:sexywink: :eeklaugh:

He's middle-aged. He's always been a bit stocky and thick in the legs. He got into pretty good shape for PopMart though.

That back excuse sounds a bit like a cop out.

ahittle said:
He's middle-aged. He's always been a bit stocky and thick in the legs. He got into pretty good shape for PopMart though.

That back excuse sounds a bit like a cop out.

Have you actually had a severe back aches? Coz if not, then you're is no position to make such a comment. My own brother suffered for a long time, with severe back aches and had to give up his more physically demanding job as a gardener and eventually had to have an operation.

So yes, severe back aches can be enough to prevent a person from exercising properly.

But please let's not get into this again, for the simple reason that BONO'S NOT FAT!! :rant:

Why does Bono have to age like everybody else? :sad:

Performing is quite a workout, so of course he's going to put on a little weight when he's not performing regularly.

Besides, I think holding his jacket shut could be a confidence/comfort thing. Onstage and with the band, he exudes confidence, but maybe he gets nervous like the rest of us when he's in the public eye on his own, which he has been a lot more lately.

Unless we see Bono chowing down on sticks of butter, I don't think we have any reason to worry. :wink:

MrBrau1 said:
Johnny Cash was fat.

He weighed more than Arcade Fire.

And he was 100000000000000 times the artist they are.

:lol: ^^^
And...
Bono's spirit is the biggest thing about himl It's bigger than any camera lens can capture anyway....
So take that, all you body bashers. He looks amazing.
Just wait til you hit 40.
Bono is delicious PERIOD. :drool:

Last edited:
I met Bono right after the pictures were taken when he was in Croatia and he was not fat at all.

All I'm going to say is I wouldn't want to get into a fight with him in a dark alley. His stature is one that would definately kick your arse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom