Bono is depressed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cbca8475.jpg

You can ban me, and I will be back! I know this is the land of niceness, but seriously one topic that shows concern and everyone is in denial. Ok, lets just agree to disagree. I think the man has issues, and many agree with me, and many don't. Done! Now lets go back to happy land where everything is just swell!

VintagePunk said:

Just my type. I wonder if he's still asking "would you like fries with that" 13 years later. :hmm:

That would be depressing. :wink:

Hopefully he has his own franchise now. hmmm. Anybody know his name? We could catch up on his progress. :wink:

beli said:

Hopefully he has his own franchise now. hmmm. Anybody know his name? We could catch up on his progress. :wink:

I'm afraid we'll never find him. :sad:

He's destined to forever be known as "that boy who handed Bono food through the drive-thru window thus contributing to Bono's weight fluctuations causing him to require duplicate pants whilst on tour that will later be stolen and sold."

Depressing, really. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I'm afraid we'll never find him. :sad:

He's destined to forever be known as "that boy who handed Bono food through the drive-thru window thus contributing to Bono's weight fluctuations causing him to require duplicate pants whilst on tour that will later be stolen and sold."

Depressing, really. :wink:

Well, but thank god he didn't have sex with him!

u2bonogirl said:
I hope hes not still working there hoping Bono will come back and order again :wink:
I probably would :|

That's lame! :shame:

Almost as lame as me keeping the same crappy ISP in order to maintain my e-mail address in case this person I knew 5 years ago should ever decide he wants to e-mail me again. :reject:

:wink:

How are the wedding plans going, btw?

Oh baby, we're doing some hijacking now!! :love:

VintagePunk said:

That's lame! :shame:

Almost as lame as me keeping the same crappy ISP in order to maintain my e-mail address in case this person I knew 5 years ago should ever decide he wants to e-mail me again. :reject:

:wink:

How are the wedding plans going, btw?

Oh baby, we're doing some hijacking now!! :love:

That's what we do best.

460.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom