Bono Is Back In Germany This Week!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hcbiggs2002 said:
There was nothing for it but to uninstall the flashGet coz I couldn't figure out how the change the files! :shrug: And when I tried to download a torrent it went to the flashGet window instead of my µtorrent palet!?! :no: But it might download the older version that doesn't have the torrent function. :wink:

Hope you can find a older version of FG from other download sites.

Actually you can even change the torrent file type in utorrent, it has a magic button on it,in the program setting function, and you just need to click it, it will set utorrent as the default program for open seeds immediately... I had to do that because I got two torrent softwares installed in my machine, and I set utorrent as the default one. :wink:

a little tip: if you try to install the older version of FG, make sure it is a advertisement free version. FG used to be a payed software, which free users will have a advertisement flag appear at the upon the software toolbar area.

Thanks to hcbiggs and everybody else for helping to get the link to download the news conference from the other day with Bono and Barroso.

Unfortunately, I've been at work and errands all day and didn't have any time to get back to this thread until now.

It's so great to see people helping each other - thank you, my friends.

:rockon:

Will be in Rostock from the 5th to the 9th, and hopefully get a good spot at the concert.
We are going to line up early (entrance is at 12 noon) and maybe I can present him with something. A CD and picture is planned at the SeaSide thread over in EYKIW. Though I doubt it I will give it a try. ;)

Vincent Vega said:
Will be in Rostock from the 5th to the 9th, and hopefully get a good spot at the concert.
We are going to line up early (entrance is at 12 noon) and maybe I can present him with something. A CD and picture is planned at the SeaSide thread over in EYKIW. Though I doubt it I will give it a try. ;)

Great News, Vincent! :dancing:

Whether or not you get to meet Bono personally, the important thing you're being there as ONE more voice against extreme poverty in the world.

But I wish you well in your endeavor. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom