Bono Is Back In Germany This Week!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:
74141615.jpg

74141659.jpg

Did Bono lose some weight or just because the guy stands beside him is BIG?

greety said:

:yes:

This one's funny:

Berlin14.jpg

BERLIN - MAY 14: Musician Bono (R) tries to shakes hands with the Willy Brandt statue at the Social Democrats Party (SPD) headquarter,

Hi Greet! :wave:

thankyou for that great pic! It looks like he is trying to "high-five" with the statue. It's so true, you can't take the boy out of this man. Hope it never happens. :wink:

Incase anyone is curious, these are the countries which are involved in the G8.

Canada | France | Germany | Italy | Japan | Russia | United Kingdom | United States | European Union

BonoFox1 said:
bonoberlin13crop.jpg

Just for the BIG FISH story :D

Perfect "fish story" picture. :laugh:

Thanks BF for posting the rest of the pictures that I think are out right now regarding Bono's day in Berlin.

Waiting on those Bono-Merkel pics. :hyper:

No luck as it took too long to get there.
I'll try to find out the locations he'll be at tomorrow, and try to get there in time.

Ahh, why do I have to live in the "wrong" part of Germany?? ;) (So, he even is in my country and I'm not able to go to Berlin. And I dunno whether I can make it to Heiligendamm :( )
Anyway, I'm glad that "Deine Stimme gegen Armut" gets more publicity over here! Yeah! And I like the pics- thx to all of you!
@ Vincent- good luck for tomorrow! Isn't he with Sir Bob tom.?? (Say hi to B+B for me ;))

Sir B. and Demi-God B. :)
I'll try my best, thank you.
Maybe I can ask him to send some greetings to Pleba through my camera. Let's see.
If I really got in touch with him, I'm not sure how I would react, and if I would be able to say something rationale. :)

Last edited:
@ V.V: Of course you will be able to say sth ;) (Bono often asks questions, so you only have to "react" *g*) Ah, damn, I always wanted to go to Berlin again... Had I just known earlier ;) - B+B is just to good :wink: (And Bob is really cool, too! Talked to him last year!) Anyway, have fun!

Vincent Vega said:
Sir B. and Demi-God B. :)
I'll try my best, thank you.
Maybe I can ask him to send some greetings to Pleba through my camera. Let's see.
If I really got in touch with him, I'm not sure how I would react, and if I would be able to say something rationale. :)

Sending you good karma and good vibes. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom