Bono Is A Technical Magician!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Got this e-mail from Contactmusic at the beginning of this month but I only today did I find the time read it and it made me smile, so I thought I'd share with everyone here....

U2 frontman BONO has a secret power - he can erase the memory from his friend's mobile phones. Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell says he experiences a bizarre technical hitch soon after speaking to the Irish rocker on the phone. He says, "Nobody has Bono in their contacts! Bono doesn't have a number that can stick in contacts. The last time Bono phoned me, it wiped all my saved text messages out of my phone. "It went 'ching, ching, ching, ching' like that - like a Pac-Man thing. He deleted all my text messages - it was amazing! "Maybe he was using Al Gore's phone of some secret service stuff, but there was no way you could get the number to call him back because not only had the number gone but the whole call history had gone. I don't think anyone's got Bono's number."

The mind boggles!!
c022.gif

hcbiggs2002 said:
Got this e-mail from Contactmusic at the beginning of this month but I only today did I find the time read it and it made me smile, so I thought I'd share with everyone here....

U2 frontman BONO has a secret power - he can erase the memory from his friend's mobile phones. Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell says he experiences a bizarre technical hitch soon after speaking to the Irish rocker on the phone. He says, "Nobody has Bono in their contacts! Bono doesn't have a number that can stick in contacts. The last time Bono phoned me, it wiped all my saved text messages out of my phone. "It went 'ching, ching, ching, ching' like that - like a Pac-Man thing. He deleted all my text messages - it was amazing! "Maybe he was using Al Gore's phone of some secret service stuff, but there was no way you could get the number to call him back because not only had the number gone but the whole call history had gone. I don't think anyone's got Bono's number."

The mind boggles!!
c022.gif

BONO!!!:bow:BONO!!!

OH- one clone for each would be !!!!:love: :censored: :faint:

Only if it is perfected...did anyone see that movie Multiplicity(?) with Michael Keaton a while back-each clone got more and more screwed up cuz the DNA didn't multiply right!!!!

WildHoney said:
:yikes: No we don't want any sub standard Bono clones :no:

Any the highest possible quality Bono clones for us plebans :faint:

Could you imagine what it'd do to the world's press, Bono's everywhere :lmao:

Now I want my personal Bono clone to do my housework, cleaning and shopping, make me breakfast in the morning, sing for me and read to me in the evening and to cuddle up to in the night.

:drool:

But I am not sure I can afford such a high quality Bono clone.

:huh:

Better start saving right now.

Back
Top Bottom