"Bono" in todays comics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
enjoy...

pearls2008073344208.gif

Galeongirl said:
:giggle:

:yes: Bono is a rat indeed, well.... in chinese horoscope he is :wink:

yes, and that could make this year a very tough time for him. Small troubles all around... Some one should tell him to wear a red underwear for good luck!

:happy:

Don't try to picture it! :laugh:

Anway, it was said that people :bono: who born in the year of rat are sensitive but optimistic. Romantic in relationship, curious for the opposite sex. Quite lucky in term of getting financial profit. Peacockish, eager for quick success and instant benefit, subjective.

In term of career, some troubles in the middle term, but would be fine with the savings and would be able to have a peaceful and steady life.

Spouse: Dragon, ox and monkey.

Profession: Professor, writer, artist, doctor.

Last edited:
butter7 said:

yes, and that could make this year a very tough time for him. Small troubles all around... Some one should tell him to wear a red underwear for good luck!

:happy:

Don't try to picture it! :laugh:

Anway, it was said that people :bono: who born in the year of rat are sensitive but optimistic. Romantic in relationship, curious for the opposite sex. Quite lucky in term of getting financial profit. Peacockish, eager for quick success and instant benefit, subjective.

In term of career, some troubles in the middle term, but would be fine with the savings and would be able to have a peaceful and steady life.

Spouse: Dragon, ox and monkey.

Profession: Professor, writer, artist, doctor.

Yup! That is Bono!! :)

bonocomet said:
I believe she would be the ox. (Because I was born the same year as her)

Ali is the ox. But it's not purely because the year she was born, but also the date she was born.

butter7 said:

Ali is the ox. But it's not purely because the year she was born, but also the date she was born.

Yes, my daughter is very interested in the Chinese zodiak and knows alot about it, she told me that Ali is the ox (and also me). :)

bonocomet said:

Yes, my daughter is very interested in the Chinese zodiak and knows alot about it, she told me that Ali is the ox (and also me). :)

ox are tend to be the super-mum, super-dad type. :lol:

You know, what's interesting about rat and ox, is people say, when the god of the heaven was trying to put down animals for the 12 signs, animals run for it. Rat was very small and really slow for the long distance travel. so it made friend with the ox, so the ox carried rat on it's back, travelled tirelessly to the destination. Just before he got in, the rat jumped up, run quickly, and got in first. So rat is the first sign in all 12 animals.

Back
Top Bottom