Bono in this month's O magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

of course not! I couldn't get the pictures to upload to snapfish so I had to make them smaller. It said the estimated time to upload using dsl/cable was 10 minutes for both :crack:

ugh, 10 minutes for cable! :yikes:

I can't even upload to snapfish anymore. Whenever I try to since earlier this week, it totally freezes up my computer :huh: Even after I cleared the computer "cookies", it's still doing it. I can get into my albums, just can't add anything new :(

I've given up for now and am using photobucket.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
5.jpg

:heart::heart::heart:

Thanks Kelly! :hug::love:

Yes indeed, what a treat! This is great, and I can't wait to buy some of Ali's "sweatfree" clothes. (I mean, EW, who wants sweaty clothes? ;))

sd

thank u so much for scanning that in, thats one of the best U2 interviews i've read in a long time.. :heart: great pictures!

MrsSpringsteen said:
You can listen to parts of the interview at Oprah's site

http://www.oprah.com/omagazine/200404/omag_200404_ocut.jhtml

I tried the "watch" part, but nothing showed up :grumpy:

thank you for the link :bow:

oh and your not missing much by the "watch" part, it's not a video - all it is is the transcript of the interview that scrolls across the screen :)

I really liked the part when Gayle asked him regarding Ali "So you still think she's cool after all these years?"

The tone of his voice when he says, "Ooooh yeaaaah:)" it's just so :cute: :heart: :love:

Last edited:
My Wal-Mart has Oprah magazine right up along the checkout counters with the TV Guides and tabliods. Check yours!

I know this might be shocking but I'm disappointed with this articule! I just don't like some of the stuff Bono said. Like about God gets annoyed with gifted people! Sure, U2 is no better than a plumber but it's cool to be gifted! I have wonder this lately if Bono gets annoyed with being Irish and famous? I'm sorry, maybe I miss-interpreteded it. Please give me a different view about it.

Hi Cute Irish Bono :) Maybe he means God gets annoyed w/ people who don't use their gifts, or who misuse them for bad/evil purposes. I'd have to reread the article for the context..

Sorry, I have reread this and it's great! And so what if don't agree with everything Bono says! Thanks guys for scanning this great magazine! After all, I love Bono!:bono: He's a honest and unique rocker!:ohmy:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Hi Cute Irish Bono :) Maybe he means God gets annoyed w/ people who don't use their gifts, or who misuse them for bad/evil purposes. I'd have to reread the article for the context..

That makes sense.

I just got this tonight-my parents picked it up for me when they stopped at the store. :). I love the parts about his family in particular. :cute: :hug: :bono:.

I also liked the part where he talked about the people that may be the "chosen" ones might not be who we expect. That's certainly a new way of looking at it.

Some nice pictures, too. I still love that one of him dancing with that girl. That's such a sweet picture.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom