Bono in the Mail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can u ask ur Dad to ask Bono to ask Adam to post me a picture of him with his autograph and some ''extra wordings'' for me for my birthday please?????????????????????? I'm serious...if it does work.... I'll email u my addy and everything.Or better yet......... tell him he can surprise me *winks*

Can u ask ur Dad to ask Bono to ask Adam to post me a picture of him with his autograph and some ''extra wordings'' for me for my birthday please?????????????????????? I'm serious...if it does work.... I'll email u my addy and everything.Or better yet......... tell him he can surprise me *winks*

Haha! Adam's mine, yo. Just kidding. I have no idea where my dad sent the letter and he won't tell me. I don't think I want to know either. I would be just too tempted :wink:

If I go back, I'm sticking around for Adam, my first intention. Then I'm going to stick him in a bag and take him home with me. I'll let you know when that happens :happy:

You should email me sometime and we can talk about the most gorgeous bass player on Earth.

U2_Mrs_Bono@hotmail.com

Jamila said:
PLEASE remember - the U2 community should be ONE. I'M SURE THAT'S THE WAY BONO WOULD WANT US TO BE!:ohmy:

Please take the Blessing that you have received, Lauren, and use that Blessing to produce POSITIVE AND LOVING VIBRATIONS to others - not negativity.

I'm sure that is what Bono would want you to do.:yes:

WE'RE ONE - BUT WE'RE NOT THE SAME. WE GET TO CARRY EACH OTHER.:up: :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug: :angel:

I'm... ehm... sorry.

My sincerest apologies. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

It's just a personal opinion, and I too, am a Zootopian. Granted, not as often as here, but everytime I go, it seems to be be down.

The feedback here has been tremendous though and everyone is so nice. It's kind of hard NOT to like this place.

Apology accepted?

A little humility never hurt any of us (myself included).

Bono has learned this MANY times over.:yes:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING.....:up:

:bono: :heart: :heart: ;) :angel: :hug:

kellyahern said:
I don't think you have anything to apologize for :hug:

Congrats again on the autograph! :) :hyper:

Thanks.

I didn't think I had to either, and clearly, I just said the wrong thing at the right time for someone to pick at. Just convienence, basically.

Thanks again, kellyahern for not making me feel like a reject.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom