Bono in St Tropez - 25.06.06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CMM said:
Huh.
Did not know about that one.

I vaguely remember someone telling me that MacPhisto called Edge "Reggie the Dog" during the show.

I have audio from uh.. Rotterdam 1990 in wich Bono introduces Edge during... I think it was Gloria.. as reggie the dog before the solo...

I didn't know the other one either..

After seeing all the pics in this thread, I have to repeat my mantra/chant/whatever:

"The-man-looks-hotter-and-hotter-as-he-gets-older!"
Ironically, he looks younger as he ages... :drool: Gg, I am convinced he is a Pleban with the return to the Pop look... are you? :wink:

Babydoll said:
After seeing all the pics in this thread, I have to repeat my mantra/chant/whatever:

"The-man-looks-hotter-and-hotter-as-he-gets-older!"
Ironically, he looks younger as he ages... :drool: Gg, I am convinced he is a Pleban with the return to the Pop look... are you? :wink:

no comment :wink:

we both know the truth... :shifty:

bad dog reggie

That's right

Reggie Manuel the optician is BAD DOG!! (not Edge)

He is one of Bono's nicest and most genuine old school chums and long term mates

I worked as hostess in The Kitchen if you remember, and no the label didn't do too much; though was successful enough for the run of the club...until the doors shut unceremoniously!!!

sarah

www.psychicsarah.com

I did actually

I did actually; but people will still do what they are gonna do....

You included

best wishes

sori only do blessings

I actually wrote something like ...don't pidgeon hole me as a psychic and hostess...I also have three degrees and a book deal; which is perhaps more acceptable

I was just trying to make the point that it is best not to project stuff onto people. Don't make so many assumptions...there is more to it all than meets the eye; as I am sure you will one day see.

In the first place I was only trying to enlighten you re who is currently 'lost in France!!!'

again chowxxx

Last edited:
a1ab3ed3.jpg

psychicsarah said:
sori only do blessings

I actually wrote something like ...don't pidgeon hole me as a psychic and hostess...I also have three degrees and a book deal; which is perhaps more acceptable

I was just trying to make the point that it is best not to project stuff onto people. Don't make so many assumptions...there is more to it all than meets the eye; as I am sure you will one day see.

In the first place I was only trying to enlighten you re who is currently 'lost in France!!!'

again chowxxx

Then why did you delete it in the first place? That is a totally acceptable reply if somebody is confronting you.

Don´t start patronizing me with phrases like" as I am sure you will one day". How do you know it hasn´t been ages since I realised there´s more than meets the eye? Maybe you should you your psychic powers to get to know me a little bit more.

Enough rambling for now.

All I have left to say is thanks Kelly for the new pic. :D

Ooo, nice pic! I kinda had the same look on my face as the guy on the left when I saw it. :ohmy: (Who is that anyway?) Thanks!

greety said:

thanks Flavia, I just read it on the Dublin thread :wink:

hm, you think the red bull could be from our hyperactive celeb or the lady next to him? ;)

I don´t think he needs Red Bull to be all hyper. I think that comes to him naturally. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom