Bono in shorts pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:

I have not been able to get these mental pictures of the guys all tan and wet out of my mind:combust:

*Runs to go buy tanning oils*:mac:

Ahhhh yes my child come and be one of the "tanning girls" hehe. Make sure to get the tanning oils that will really make our guy glisten :wink: Oh hell Im about to lose it with just the thought of these sexy men carry out our greatest dreams! :faint: :combust:

susanp6 said:
I think green's one of the best coulours on Bono&he looks totally delectable in that pic! :drool:

Damn Susanp6:shocked: Now I have to go find that pic of Adam in those little green shorts!!!:wink:

Bono will where his green shirt, opened of course:drool:

Lars with no shirt:cute:

And the Edge with nothing on but the beaine:edge:

:combust:

Ok Bono'sbaby12, u2forlife,susanp6 and all the rest of you gals we are all going straight to hell:mac:

Carmelu2fan said:
Damn Susanp6:shocked: Now I have to go find that pic of Adam in those little green shorts!!!:wink:

GIIIIIRRRRRLS!! Look who's here for his tanning session :hyper:
3454287523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2348%3D%3A36%3D753%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B%3B76%3B8347ot1lsi

:adam: Wha...where did all those PLEBAns come from?

OMG!!!! That's how I want my ADAM!!!:drool:

He is ready for his rub down:combust:

:bow: u2forlife

BonosBaby12 said:

You know Carmel you are really onto something here :hmm: Just so Larry and Edge don't feel left out. They can be the ones who wave the really big fans on everyone so we all stay cool,hehe. And during all of this Bono can serenade us with his sweet voice,lol.

Hey wait a minute!!! I already called "DIBS ON BONO:drool: "

by the way..Bono doesnt tan..the man wears Black jeans and black/purple/green/blue long sleeve shirts ...other than his face (around the sunglasses and his hands..his cute toes get to see sunlight!!)

Oh and dont forget the chest..at least the "v" part that is usually exposed..that might see sunlight!:wink:

BonoFox1 said:

Hey wait a minute!!! I already called "DIBS ON BONO:drool: "

by the way..Bono doesnt tan..the man wears Black jeans and black/purple/green/blue long sleeve shirts ...other than his face (around the sunglasses and his hands..his cute toes get to see sunlight!!)

Oh and dont forget the chest..at least the "v" part that is usually exposed..that might see sunlight!:wink:

You are going to have to fight us for Bono! :evil: Our plan is to get him at least down to just shorts or less :giggle:. As very loving fans of his we really do need to expose him to some sunlight! lol

Wouldn't you just love to see Bono Larry and Edge in those shorts that Adam is wearing:wink:

Bono would have on blue ones :drool:
Larry with red:ohmy:
Edge with black ones to match his beanie ,of course!!:edge:

Carmelu2fan said:
Wouldn't you just love to see Bono Larry and Edge in those shorts that Adam is wearing:wink:

Bono would have on blue ones :drool:
Larry with red:ohmy:
Edge with black ones to match his beanie ,of course!!:edge:

You are killing me here! :drool: :drool: :drool: Bit of suggestion would be that the shorts need to be shorter :giggle: Oh and yes it really is the best for Bono to get tanned! Not to mention that it will be for our benefit too,hehe.

BonosBaby12 said:

You are going to have to fight us for Bono! :evil: Our plan is to get him at least down to just shorts or less :giggle:. As very loving fans of his we really do need to expose him to some sunlight! lol

I see someone eles beside u2forlife is ploting on getting the B man all to themselves.:eyebrow:

Well we will just have to paln out shifts for when each gal gets to rub Bono's legs and arms and chest:drool: :drool: :drool:

ummm, I forgot what my point here was:der:

Carmelu2fan said:

I see someone eles beside u2forlife is ploting on getting the B man all to themselves.:eyebrow:

Well we will just have to paln out shifts for when each gal gets to rub Bono's legs and arms and chest:drool: :drool: :drool:

ummm, I forgot what my point here was:der:

No need to worry ladies there's PLENTY of that sexy little Irish man to go around! hehe. Im a very generous person so Im all for sharing,lol. As the saying goes "The more the merrier!" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom