Bono in Sarajevo, a pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

92b54251.jpg

40730717.jpg

WOW..These Hewson girls are GORGEOUS!!!!:love:

U2FloridaFan said:
Boy I really see Bono in Eve

40730717.jpg

Like...young, teenage Bono

They are all stunningly gorgeous, I almost feel bad for Bono as a dad watching over those 2 beautiful girls.

I totall agree that Eve is like the image of her dad.

I still love the bonus track on the Slane DVD of Eve dancing onstage with Bono, as a mum it gives me the warm fuzzies seeing their relationship. I hope they don't lose that as the girls grow. But then, I see pics like this of them travelling with Mum and Dad at 15 & 17, and I think "Yeah, that Hewson tribe have it sussed!" :wink:

If I just happened to be enjoying a guiness at the Clarence and i saw Jordan sitting there, I would not be able to resist buying her a drink.

She'd probably tell me to rack off, and I'd be utterly heartbroken, but I would be unable to resist trying to get to know her...

I'll keep you posted:wink:

Maybe Jordan's just waiting for an Aussie "gentlebloke" to sweep her off her feet...

JCOSTER said:

They are all stunningly gorgeous, I almost feel bad for Bono as a dad watching over those 2 beautiful girls.

I totall agree that Eve is like the image of her dad.

Can you tell me which person is which? I know Ali is in the middle... I feel embarressed asking this..:ohmy:

BonoFox1 said:
^^^^I would'nt want my dad to look like someone I perv for....thank goodness my dad looked like Al Pacino when he was younger....he was often told that...he doesnt have the raspy voice though :)

I never perved for Pacino

You're probably right, that would be kinda embarrassing. :lol:

and tpsglick2424: Eve is the dark haired girl on Ali's left side, Jordan's on the right. All three of them are beautiful.

tpsglick2424 said:

Can you tell me which person is which? I know Ali is in the middle... I feel embarressed asking this..:ohmy:

Don't feel embarrassed!! Everyones asked a question at some time that they think they 'should' have known the answer to - its how we all learn and share around here!

I take it you're referring to the pic of the 3 of them sitting on the seat? If so, Eve is on the left, Ali in the middle, and Jordan on the right. Stunners eh! :wink:

man, those Hewson wimmins are SMOKIN. :combust:

Evie looks so much like Bono did it's almost frightening (in a good way, I mean). Makes me look forward to what those young Hewson boys will look like in due time. :)

U2FloridaFan said:
Boy I really see Bono in Eve

40730717.jpg

Like...young, teenage Bono

totally.
I love the idea that the girls went out with their parents on this trip. Looks like they are all "cut out of the same cloth."

As a mom myself, you always hope that some of your good "interests", causes, & convictions will rub off on your kids. You gotta live it, since kids do not go for the "do as I say, not as I do" thing. Ali and Bono obviously are an example of living what they say they stand for.

Last edited:
thankyou said:

Ali and Bono obviously are an example of living what they say they stand for.

That is so true and one of the many reasons why most of us love them! They walk the talk and stay so grounded. They have my total respect and it's so refreshing in this day and age to see famous people behave like this isn't it? Love them!! :love:

Back
Top Bottom