Bono in Philly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lauramullen said:
Everytime I tried to close my eyes last night, I could see Bono's face staring at me when I said that he was not looking in the the picture I have with him. He had this huge grin on his face.

Wait, is it posted here, lauramullen?
what a sight to have in your mind -stay on your Bono high!!! It must be out of this world
*thud*:happy: :combust: CONGRATULATIONS

last unicorn said:

Hope you've seen all the photos and the video yet. Great, isn't it?

Yes I did. And as I told you before, I can still feel the adrenalin of all of you running through this review of a really amazing night, even if I was sleeping in the meanwhile and lost all the ceremony..:sigh:

And also thanks to u2jesusgirl for posting bono's speech: unfortunately I don't always understand him when he starts talking fervently and rapidly, I can't make threads...and his beautiful face doesn't help me at all! :rolleyes:

One more thing. I saw the pix of those lucky girls who went there and I wonder if someone could list their name: I'm relatively new here and would like to match faces with names :wink:
Thanks.

bonomedal1.jpg

bonomedal.jpg

http://www.vipireland.com/editorial/item.php?uid=1700
if someone would/could enlarge them.

WOW!! To all of you who got to meet Bono or take pics together with him or just be in his presence, congratulations!! :love:

All those pictures, they're gorgeous :drool: And Shannon, you're such a lucky gal :sexywink: :kiss: :applaud:

Thanks for the pictures, Kelly. He does his peace sign like me, thumb inside. :giggle:

I think this has been discussed before, but it's so cute to see him do it!

:heart:

blm said:

Wait, is it posted here, lauramullen?
what a sight to have in your mind -stay on your Bono high!!! It must be out of this world
*thud*:happy: :combust: CONGRATULATIONS

I didn't get a picture of that. I wish that I did. I didn't want to take the picture right in his face.

Thank you for the new photos. I love the pictures where he looks like he's singing along. I love the man's smile. He looks like a boy when he smiles.

I can't wait to read the stories of the other people who were there. Hope they'll post soon.

Thats so great you guys got to meet Bono!!Yay!!
I recognize Bonosbaby12(skinny Shannon) and Jcoster but who are the rest of you?(Like to put names with pics) Thanks!
Thats so great all of you met up:drool:

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
LibertyMedal19.jpg

LibertyMedal20.jpg

phil.jpg

loved the fans/signs :up:

The guy in the orange shirt was outside later waiting for Bono and he shouted,"Hey Bono, will talk to me if I give you $5 million $'S for your cause?" Bono didn't respond, but I gave the guy a strange look and said not funny, he said, "I'm serious." I said, well why then didn't you buy the $50,000 ticket to the gala.?
:shrug:

Picture025.jpg

OK, now I KNOW Ali must be giving him home hair cuts! :lol:

and he didn't even take off his glasses while she did it?? :confused:

look at the fade...it follows the arms of his glasses, it looks like the person just shaved around them :lmao:

come to Toronto Bono, we'll get ya hooked up on a proper fade there brother!!

something like:

me90s.jpg

me circa sometime in the 90s

:wink:

Last edited:
in another thread somewhere some days ago somebody posted a list of upcoming scheduled bono appearances for the rest of this month and the next. i've been searching but i can't seem to find it. does anybody have that info?

Back
Top Bottom