Bono in Paris! New pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have an idea, with Bono being a French hero now, could somebody make a pic of him and the other guys in the band as The Three Musketeers? Did I see something like that once before? Bonofied U? Angelfire? How about it, U2 would look hot in those outfits! :yes:

In the MusicCares pic's I saw, it seemed to me that every picture Ali knew was being taken, she took some measure to lower her head or look away and even the captions said "Bono, Clinton and guest". etc. It was as if she didn't want her picture taken at certain times. Could have been the photographer, maybe. Doesn't look as if she's camera shy - by any means - in the pictures above. She is profoundly beautiful.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
-----> Sherry, here is your laughing Ali avatar. Is this okay or do you want the other pic?

aliha.jpg

That's lovely, Kitty, bless ya! :) You make great avatars!

Thank you! :hug:

SD

Thanks teehee I hadn't seen most of those! :happy:

((((Sherry)))) :hug: Thanks:) If you use her hold onto John Lennon Bono, he might want another turn sometime;)

His lines are showing more because of the pics being taken outside in the sunlight.

Quite frequently I will look at my face in the sunlight and go WTF happened, I looked fine this morning?!!! ;) :sexywink: :lol:

I think I like this pic most of all. Awwww sweet sweet Bono. :love:

X00134_9.JPG

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I really like this one.

Today at lunch I was looking at the newspaper and on the front page they had an article about the passing of Mr. Rogers. As part of the headline they had a quote from him that brought Bono to mind with the work he has done for debt relief and aids in Africa.

"We live in a world in which we need to share responsibility. It's easy to say, 'It's not my child, not my community, not my world, not my problem.' Then there are those who see the need and respond. I consider those people my heroes." -Fred Rogers

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

Ok. These pics actually just made my evil headache from hell go away. Seriously. God, I love him. :love:

P.S. Phuzzie...your sig!!! :lmao:

Ha. I can see the commercials.

U2. Its better than asprin. ;)

And that sig does rock!!!!!! :D *sings and dances* BOOMCHA! DISCOTHEQUE!!!

Love that picture. He looks supremely hansome & satisfied. What a life he and Ali lead. I bet he's missing his kids though.. Unless they are around there somewhere. If not maybe he's going home for a bit, before the Oscars. I worry too much.:heart: :hug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom