Bono in Paris! New pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
verte76 said:
I trust he has a nice-sized trophy case to keep all of these medals, etc, etc. in. :lol:

:lol: LOL! I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking, geez i bet the shelf he has with all his grammys and stuff on it is probably sagging, or extremely cluttered! :D

Ali is so gorgeous! Bono is a lucky man! I want her hair too.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
1046445289.2348900419.jpg

capt.1046446877.france_people_bono_par104.jpg

capt.1046447014.france_people_bono_par105.jpg

I'm sure you ALL wanted to see the gorgeous pictures Niamh posted for us all again, so I posted them again! There were some words with the pictures, but I must have clicked the wrong button or something...:reject:

There's not much to say that hasn't already been said: Bono is gorgeous, Ali is beautiful, I love his beard...Thank you all for posting these wonderful pictures! *rightclicksave*

Diane
Who's still embarrassed about posting all three pictures again when she just wanted to repost the middle one!:banghead: :shame: :uhoh:

-----> Sherry, here is your laughing Ali avatar. Is this okay or do you want the other pic?

aliha.jpg

bonosloveslave said:

I really like how natural he looks here, without the hair dye and goo, and the salt-n-pepper beard, the neutral tint glasses - just think he looks absolutely divine! :combust:

:faint:

I totally agree :combust:
There were a few times in the last year or so that the black black hair dye was a little much for me.....I always think he looks good but sometimes,every now and then, I'd find myself thinking...wait a minute , when did Bono start looking like Roy Orbison (sp?)...I am much bigger fan of the natural look.....

Ali is gorgeous as always ....

this might be old news or might be posted in this thread,(I'm too lazy to lookright now) but U2log.com has a small real player video of Bono's comments about Tony Blair.

browneyedgirl said:

I totally agree :combust:
There were a few times in the last year or so that the black black hair dye was a little much for me.....I always think he looks good but sometimes,every now and then, I'd find myself thinking...wait a minute , when did Bono start looking like Roy Orbison (sp?)...I am much bigger fan of the natural look.....

Ali is gorgeous as always ....

I've never had that Roy Orbison thought, but I didn't mean to imply that I don't like the way he has looked recently - he's always deeeeeelish! Just a nice change for now :yes:

Ana said:

I can picture it now: Bono on history books for being an important pacifist of the new millenium. Maybe my kids will study him!(ermm... no pun intended :D)

Oh, of course he'll be in history books. Heck, Vaclav Havel started out as "just a playwright" and now he's a big time political/cultural figure.

arw9797 said:
this might be old news or might be posted in this thread,(I'm too lazy to lookright now) but U2log.com has a small real player video of Bono's comments about Tony Blair.

My stupid :censored: slow connection screwed me on this. :madspit: :mad: :censored:

Oh my Lord these pics have made my day!!!! I still can't get used to the scruff/beard thing, but still think the man looks awesome, and Ali ofcourse looks better every pic I see of her.
It is all so wonderful that he is getting all these important awards!
:combust: Bono and Ali are THE best, most beautiful couple in the history of rock n roll!

Back
Top Bottom