Bono in Paris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
last unicorn said:
Alex, these are great photos! Were there many fans waiting? How did you know he would be there? Very nice of Bono to come and greet his fans.

Do you know who gave him the snowglobe? Was it given to him by a fan? He looks so cute in that particular picture.

I wonder if Bono is back in Dublin now.

1.we were only more or less 15
2. I read it on the net

the snowglobe? i dunno, I guess it's a fan

I waited like 3 hours, I was at the elysée at 4.30 pm, I was the first
fans come at 6 pm

ALEX- what a great story!! Congratulations.
Do you live in France, or were you visiting?
So good of you to come and join us.

Plebans are a very united bunch- some one will always come to the rescue to help out a person in need!! :applaud:

alexbigboss said:
thank you And I forget asking question, sorry, like I said I was stressed
(sorry for my english, I just learn it in school)

What a happy day for you, Alex! Congratulations!

Don't worry about your English - we understand you fine. Your teacher should give you an 'A' for this! :)

Thank you for showing us what Bono signed.

Oh, that Bono! What a great guy, crazy clothes or not. Gotta love the warm heart inside!

He could go in disguise by tucking in his shirt and... no, I'd still know it was him. :D God bless him!

Last edited:
I don't care for the way Bono has his hair now either,looks like it was cut again,uuggg.The glasses are "ify",but I do like that shirt he's wearing even though it does look real big on him.Maybe....once they start planning for the tour and get it going he'll let his hair grow out,look more like a "rock star"?I liked the way his hair was for the Vertigo 05 tour,I liked it the way he had it for the Elevation tour too...the Elevation video...the Stuck In A Moment video.I'd be happy with it looking like that if it won't look like the Vertigo look anymore.But...whatever...I still love Bono,he's still handsome,sexy,hot.He still cares for his fans and takes the time to meet them.He still has that gorgeous smile and still has those nice blue eyes that makes me just melt and still has that laugh that I love hearing.He still has that "look"that melts me too.He's still a charmer and I'll "stand","support" him no matter what.

Bono'sLady said:
I don't care for the way Bono has his hair now either,looks like it was cut again,uuggg.The glasses are "ify",but I do like that shirt he's wearing even though it does look real big on him.Maybe....once they start planning for the tour and get it going he'll let his hair grow out,look more like a "rock star"?I liked the way his hair was for the Vertigo 05 tour,I liked it the way he had it for the Elevation tour too...the Elevation video...the Stuck In A Moment video.I'd be happy with it looking like that if it won't look like the Vertigo look anymore.But...whatever...I still love Bono,he's still handsome,sexy,hot.He still cares for his fans and takes the time to meet them.He still has that gorgeous smile and still has those nice blue eyes that makes me just melt and still has that laugh that I love hearing.He still has that "look"that melts me too.He's still a charmer and I'll "stand","support" him no matter what.

DITTO!!!

It's like you were reading my mind!

And that Stuck vid where he's rolling and you catch a bit of chest and that wavy hair!!!.....YUM!!!

:faint:

bonoinVF20051.jpg

This my favorite (besides the JT era) look for him. He looks so sexy with longer hair. Yum!
I know this is off OT, but hey, maybe this picture was taken in Paris?? NOT. :wink:

That is the best I have ever seen Sir Bob look.

And I agree -Bono looks (attackable) :drool:
His eyes are beckoning us. :reject: Well, I can dream, can't I?

Back
Top Bottom