Bono in NYC last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it is Oct 24/25? I wouldn't go alone, but would love to hook up with others, like i said and try to be outside... i don't know about getting tickets to the award show.( From Alicia Keyes to Bono).
You ain't heavy, you're my sista......sure i would carry your head, HCbiggs- :giggle: :yes:
Let's see who else volunteers......

:sad: My anniversary and we're going to Asheville!

:hmm: I wonder if I could talk hubby into NYC instead....

blm said:
I think it is Oct 24/25? I wouldn't go alone, but would love to hook up with others, like i said and try to be outside... i don't know about getting tickets to the award show.( From Alicia Keyes to Bono).
You ain't heavy, you're my sista......sure i would carry your head, HCbiggs- :giggle: :yes:
Let's see who else volunteers......

Hope you go blm!!!:hyper:

Gawker Sighting

Bono

Sep 10th, 2007 @ 2pm

Standing right in front of my friend at the Time Warner Center. This is insane. He's not looking great, not at all what you would think. Thinning hair. They're filming something. Girls are screaming we love Bono and he's hugging them. Wearing purple shades and a (Red) shirt.

http://www.gawker.com/stalker/

I don't think it's true. There have been a lot of obscure Bono "sightings" on this website that turned out not to be true. I think Bono is in Dublin right now.

Besides: Purple shades and a (Red) shirt? If it was: Red shades and trying to hold his jacket closed, I'd say okay ... :wink:

Last edited:
Oh, no- not that guy again?? If it were true, I think we would ahve heard more about it, and even pix from a camera phone, RIGHT??

As far as Oct. 26, I am counting on a certain Long Islander who has already met the real Mr. Hewson to lead this crazy pleban thing....
I have been wanting to "talk" (email) her, but am a bit nervous she will think i might be some kind of NUT!!
Give me a sign if you know who it is I am addressing.....
:wave:

2orangecats said:
^ yeah, I agree JC, he's a jet-setter and all but could he really get to NYC that fast from the funeral in Italy?

flight from milan to ny is about 9 hours... so yes

last unicorn said:
I don't think it's true. There have been a lot of obscure Bono "sightings" on this website that turned out not to be true. I think Bono is in Dublin right now.

Besides: Purple shades and a (Red) shirt? If it was: Red shades and trying to hold his jacket closed, I'd say okay ... :wink:

Purple shades red shirt, sounds like it could be, but no I don't think so. My radar wasn't going off today unless its broken. :huh:

Jeannieco said:

Yep, he could have easily flown over on Sunday....
hmmm....

But I will believe it when I see pictures.

If anybody should be in NewYork right now I would think it would be Ali.
It's fashion week right JC?

it IS fashion week but my gut is that the Across the Universe Premiere will be tonite, tomorrow or Wednesday.... I don't know hot to sleuth that...my guess would be the Ziegfeld or given Ms. Tamor's b'way background, perhaps something closer to midtown

To add more mystery to this puzzle, Bono was rumored to be in my city today:

http://www.austin360.com/blogs/cont...about/entries/2007/09/10/bono_mcconaughe.html

ACL Fest is coming up this weekend and it does headline a LOT of groups associated with U2 (Arcade Fire, The Killers, even Bob Dylan !) but I don't think that this is true.

Although the thought that he was in NYC does make me wonder.

:hmm: :hyper:

I do have the feeling that he is back in North America due to the Toronto Film Festival, Across the Universe premiere, etc.

Let's hope. :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom