Bono in Nikes getting carried away...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
bonoinnikes.jpg

I scanned this from the June/July 2000 issue if Talk magazine. The photo was taken by Jean Pigozzi in 1997. It's from an article showing his photography of famous people he has met/photographed/partied with. Jean Pigozzi is a rich Italian automobile heir who also likes to photograph.

Well, he clearly hasn't had a single thing to drink in that pic. He's as sober as a (non-sober) judge.

(He's also a complete slut, LOL!)

david said:
bonoinnikes.jpg

I scanned this from the June/July 2000 issue if Talk magazine. The photo was taken by Jean Pigozzi in 1997. It's from an article showing his photography of famous people he has met/photographed/partied with. Jean Pigozzi is a rich Italian automobile heir who also likes to photograph.

OMG!!!! What a GREAT PIC!!! look at his smug face!!! he is enjoying every second of it .......:lmao:....

:laugh: you're right Biff, he looks like a drunk slut!

:giggle:

:shifty:

DOL.... I'm sure that I alone can carry him... but I wouldn't mind your assistance... :shifty:

Wow, if you hadn't said it was taken in 97, I would've totally thought it was from yesterday!!! Uncanny resemblance. That says a lot to look currently the same as he did 10 years ago.

Haha, plus, he certainly seems to be having a good time!

Drunk and easily transportable. That's good in a Bono!

Thanks for the pic...I've been obsessing over it just a bit today. :)

haha. well what struck me odd about the picture was that i never seen bono wearing nikes and i just never seen that photo before.

so i figured you all would enjoy it.

david said:
haha. well what struck me odd about the picture was that i never seen bono wearing nikes and i just never seen that photo before.

Feel free and come visit us anytime you want... We are not the SCARY GIRLS some people have said we were :flirt:

Oh and bring any yummy pics you might have too :D

david said:

I've nver seen it before either, nor have I seen him wearing those shoes before...

thank you for the pic :love:

Oh Bono Mot, you dirty dog!!! But aren't we all!!!!!! loved your comment. Of course we can't see the girls, but is it possible the one on the left is Courtney Love???? (or is it a Pleban..) any ideas:drool:

Back
Top Bottom