Bono in New York, Last night.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kinaitra

The Fly
Got to see a bit of this on TV a couple of minutes ago.. and found some pics.
Pictures from last night

New York film festival premiere of 'Volver'

72113997.jpg

72114005.jpg

72114007.jpg

72114009.jpg

72114019.jpg

Last edited:
Bono, you flirt! He looks good, though, but he needs more hair!!!
Very stylish, recently. And just look how BIG his eyes are in some of the pictures, not the little tired mole eyes he usually has behind those shades. Thanx for posting.

are those ORANGE sunglasses...or just a really light red? Personally I was happy when he went back to blue

Val said:
are they the same material as the jacket?

I think they're leather :drool: (same suit combo he wore earlier, can't remember when/where atm.. )

He looks good, the smile is back :happy: and I like the shirt...

:shifty:

ditch orange, go back to blue!!!!!!

kinaitra said:

Helena, :tsk: no no no... you do not go to New York to visit Bono :grumpy: - you should make Bono come to Copenhagen instead! :yes:

:wink:

Thanks for posting the pics! :D:up:

No wonder Bono has big eyes with these, errm, sights around ... beautiful ladies, and he's such a flirt ... but seriously, he looks as if he has finally gotten enough sleep.

Shouldn't the tour preparations be starting anytime soon? I guess it's good that he is getting some rest at the moment.

And I like the movies of Almodovar and have heard a lot of good things about his latest one. Still don't know when I am going to see it for myself.

JCOSTER said:
72114007.jpg

Does anyone know who this man is, I know his is some type of security. He has been showing up in alot of pictures lately. He really watches his back.

yep, that's Brian.

he spoke to us in London.
and gave my mum a cup of tea :)

Back
Top Bottom