Bono in new Kylie film

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greenlight

The Fly
A new film about Kylie's Showgirl tour has just premiered and apparently Bono's duet with Kylie (Robbie William's Kids) is in it. :)
http://entertainment.timesonline.co...tainment/film/film_reviews/article2674666.ece
Sounds as if there's more than just him singing
Of course, there are good bits. Bono being winningly sardonic about filling Robbie Williams’ spot on a performance of Kids (“How does Robbie do it? He is my inspiration,” before tearing the roof off with his version.)

I'd love to see that bit :wink:

i've seen this performance on youtube. yeah, Bono blows Robbie out of the water. though, it's a shame he left out the following line

Press be asking do I care for sodomy
I don't know, yeah, probably

Though if I were Robbie I'd be reluctant to perform that song live ever again. lol pwnd.

Yes! :hyper:

Ever since that happened, and all we had were crappy youtube videos of it, I've been hoping Kylie would come out with some sort of DVD, so I can clearly see Bono with that kitty collar and leash :drool:

What a coincidence! I've been listening a lot to that song lately, Bono's voice is amazing. And if I was Robbie, I'd never perform that song again. Ever!

:whistle:

bonoleash1Gg.gif

bonoleash2Gg.gif

bonoleash3Gg.gif

bonoleash4Gg.gif

bonoleash5Gg.gif

:drool:

Though if I were Robbie I'd be reluctant to perform that song live ever again. lol pwnd.
- Unico

lol, at Robbie's ho-hum concert here in Melbourne (my friend had a free ticket and dragged me along)... I felt that the highlights were his references to Bono... when he sang Kids, he told the crowd "you be Kylie and I'll be Bono"...

He also did a rather amusing imitation of Bono... I think he felt rather challenged. And so he should! Lol!

Love love love Bono's sardonic attitude toward Robbie! He He!

Back
Top Bottom