Bono in Montreal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zabie

The Fly
OMB!

When I woke up this morning I heard on TV that Bono had dinner last night in Montreal with Guy Laliberté (the founder of Le Cirque du Soleil).

They said that the other band members should arrive in town today.

I soooo didn't expect him to be in town already!

Last night I was at a restaurant downtown... I would have probably die if I had seen him without notice :eek: :shocked: :drool: :love:

Sorry but I had to tell someone. :shifty:

Wish I were there in Montreal to have another glimpse of the man himself. Seems tickets on ebay and elsewhere are too much to come by.

Trying to tell myself that the weather is too bad to drive from Toronto to Montreal...

*sigh*

I need a miracle.

Melpop said:
They'll be in town for 6 days I heard. Even if I wanted to go hunt them down, I can't... it's all work and no play for me! Damn retail... :mad:

I feel you pain. It's all school no play for me as finals are approaching. :sad:

AP photos from 11/26

a7386210.jpg

577fcfa4.jpg

Looks like the AP photographer there on Saturday has a sense of humor and an eye for non-standard shots...nice ones!

I missed them... :sad:

The show was sooo great... I wish I had tickets for tonight... I practically feel dirty for not going tonight....

I have to find tickets... :(

What a great photo of Bono (the one by Juicy)! LOL I love it! (Even though he's probably thinking, "Ahhh, bright lights!") *G*

kellyahern said:
874989d8.jpg

he was right in front of me doing that:hyper: :lmao: he was doing all these goofy poses for the camera and then asked for the camera and started acting like he was taking pics of himself:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom