Bono In Monaco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
teenie said:
(Victoria probably didnt get a vacation this summer..)

"United in their desire to make the world a better place, Bono and Cherie bravely travel to the depths of the Cote D'Azur to unveil a fountain"

By Victoria Ward Victoria.Ward@Mirror.Co.Uk 04/09/2007

It's truly astonishing the sacrifices some celebrities make to help mankind...
Here's Bono and Cherie Blair giving up their time to make the long slog to the Cote D'Azur in the south of France to unveil a fountain dedicated to religious harmony.
They even managed to cosy up and share a joke at yesterday's gruelling event in Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, one of Europe's most exclusive resorts and home to the rich and famous.
They braved the sun and sea air to attend the unveiling of the fountain, which bears the word Coexist and carries lettering made up of different religious symbols.
It was donated by Saudi businessman Mohammed Jameel. Antipoverty campaigner Bono and Cherie's visit came just days after the pair were snapped soaking up the Mediterranean sun with her husband Tony and daughter Kathryn on a yacht owned by France's richest man Bernard Arnault.
After the ceremony, human rights lawyer Cherie pointed to her watch and muttered something to the U2 frontman.
Perhaps she was reminding him he had a driver picking him up to take him to his plush villa in Eze - just around the corner from Cap Ferrat - so that they could endure drinks on the terrace.

Man, who pissed in her Wheaties? Talk about sour grapes. Isn't the fountain for a youth organization? Those kids will have a wonderful memory for the rest of their lives. She must be jealous not to have Bono come play with her like he plays with the kids.

Dana

cherie blair ? what a witch and her husband didnt shake my hand when he came to my town.

BonoFox1 said:
25888-12-p.jpg

This one is too cute!!!!..Thanks again Teenie :wink:

Looks like future plebans in the making. :wink:

Whether it's his charisma, his rock star status or simply his rugged good looks, there's something about Bono.

Isn't this what we've been trying to tell everyone? :giggle:

gluey said:

:love:

:giggle: I keep imagining that scene from 'There's something about Mary" now....where Mary uses that 'hair gel' :giggle:

I thought it was Larry that went a little crazy with the hair gel.:giggle:

I found these from a few weeks ago and they're just too sweet not too post. My favorite is the image of the girls comparing their "autographs":wink:
664103.jpg

664101.jpg

664100.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom