Bono in Mexico

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LostAtMoon

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I found this in a very small Brazilian article.

207615-4397-ga.jpg

México, 22/02/2005 - Bono Vox makes Mexican fan happy by posing for the photographs giving her a kiss.

207619-2383-ga.jpg

It says Bono tried to remain unnoticed in Mexico behind his hat and shades, but being recognized by fans he allowed posing for the photographs.

It wasn't really an article as it didn't say much more than this. Does anyone know more about this?

kellyahern said:
Maybe he's practicing his "hola's"? :lmao:

San Diego is close to Mexico too :)

:lmao:

I bet he has already learned a few more words. :p Happily I'll be in Spain to hear him saying them next Summer.:D But there's still three and a half months to wait... :sigh:

This article is from Terra-Brazil:
...Bono didn´t get to be unnoticed in Mexico...
"Bono tried without success, to be only one between the people in Mexico. The singer was recognized for fans in Baja California, wearing hat and shades...While he didn´t get his tranquility across the city he was so nice, and made Mexican fans happy by posing for the photographs...."
on:
http://exclusivo.terra.com.br/interna/0,,OI476155-EI1118,00.html

it´s just to let you know the relative link:wink:

Last edited:
OMG!!! HE WAS IN BAJA??????AHHHHH!!!!!.....Wondering what he was doing there!.....I cant wait to see them next month!...

BONO WAS IN BAJA!!!!!*YAY*

P.S
Lost at Moon, you beat me to that pic..I did the avatar last night but my comp started acting up before I put it on my profile....
Love the pic!

:drool:

Just the thought of Bono walking around Mexico makes me feel all gooey... I am not from Baja, but the state East of that and mind you, haven't lived there in ages, but still... :drool:

thanks for the info!

Thanks for the link Regina. I had forgotten where I read it.

BonoFox1 said:
Lost at Moon, you beat me to that pic..I did the avatar last night but my comp started acting up before I put it on my profile....
Love the pic!

:yes: Beautiful. You should use the avatar you made. It is so good that it should be used.

LostAtMoon said:
Thanks for the link Regina. I had forgotten where I read it.

:yes: Beautiful. You should use the avatar you made. It is so good that it should be used.

We thank you, cause you announced it, I just added the link, but you, really did a great work!:wink:

im from baja california, and have been lucky to see it all from tijuana to cabo san lucas. when i first saw the pictures i thought they had the baja-ish feeling to what little you can see in the background. does anybody know what city or town? i am guessing somewhere by cabo.

SHOOT! I just came from there! Look at my luck!
:sad:
I went all the way from Oxnard to Ensenada to Cabo to Puerto Vallarta.
:sad:

Thanks for the article and pictures! :drool: :drool: He really has dyed his hair...I wasn't sure in those Vogue photos, but this lays all doubts to rest.

miss becky said:
Thanks for the article and pictures! :drool: :drool: He really has dyed his hair...I wasn't sure in those Vogue photos, but this lays all doubts to rest.
it looks more dark brown now, less reddish--though hard to tell from the pics--is that your take?

miss becky said:

good! i didn't like super light anyway, though I agree when he said the jet black was getting a little "Roy Orbison" :wink:

Regina O'Numb said:

We thank you, cause you announced it, I just added the link, but you, really did a great work!:wink:

I did nothing and you're too nice... If you get any more news on this, please keep us informed... :wave:

Back
Top Bottom