Bono in Mexico

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
I wonder what BAR they were in??...Damn it! I'm about a 2 1/2 hour drive from ensenada....

I'm curious, too... You can almost see it... In the upper corner there's "bar" in neon... But they cut off the name! argh!

And what's the deal with the red/white cross things on the shirts? :eyebrow:

Where'd these pix come from anyway? I didn't see them on the site that the other pics are linked too, that Brazilian website? :scratch:

Ciao,
Mel :cool:

i heard they were in "Zocalo" last weekend in Tijuana and they had to stop letting people in cause people went crazy.... i really hope this is not true, although i heard this from more than one person.....:mad: because i alwyas hang out at the club thats in the same plaza its like seriously just a few feet away, ive been to Zocalo its alright but i prefer the club that plays all 80s music better....(and plus knowing the people who work their...and cheaper drinks dont hurt either)

ramblin rose said:
Supposedly Larry was there too, he's got his happy face on:

CIMG0034.JPG

Oh, Lawrence... :wink:

During my daily U2 education ;) I told my roommate about how hard for fans to get a picture with Larry and now she has made it her mission to meet U2 and get Larry to take a picture with her. :lol:

And, Lemon!!!???

Here's the set-list until now:

Vertigo
City of blinding lights
I will follow
Miracle drug
until the and of the world
beautiful day
sunday bloody sunday
all because of you
ultra violet

- acustic break-
running to standing still
stuck in a moment

october

still haven't found what.....
New year's day
Pride
who's gonna ride wild horses
bullet the blue sky
All I want is you
Where the streets have no name

Sometimes you can't make it on your own
love and peace of else
With or without you
one
Yahweh

I have never been so enraged in my life, as I write I am roaring out loud and hitting the wall. Such luck I have, I was in Ensenada about 2 months ago, a place I have never been and never will return. And now I find that the person I adore the most in the whole wide world paid a visit there.
Can you feel how angry I am right now?
Ensenada of all places. Ensenada, a small Mexican town. Ensenada, where I walked around thinking of Bono every time I saw a straw cowboy hat....
Ensenada, what on earth possessed him to go there?

Wow, these songs are a big suprise to me. Pleasant one, of course! Very Pleasant! In fact, downright thrilling! God, I can't wait!

xtal said:
I have never been so enraged in my life, as I write I am roaring out loud and hitting the wall. Such luck I have, I was in Ensenada about 2 months ago, a place I have never been and never will return. And now I find that the person I adore the most in the whole wide world paid a visit there.
Can you feel how angry I am right now?
Ensenada of all places. Ensenada, a small Mexican town. Ensenada, where I walked around thinking of Bono every time I saw a straw cowboy hat....
Ensenada, what on earth possessed him to go there?

actually i'm pretty sure it is a city not a town, and why did you dislike it so much? and are you mad because the city is not worthy of being visited by bono?
:eyebrow:

LostAtMoon said:
Here's the set-list until now:

Vertigo
City of blinding lights
I will follow
Miracle drug
until the and of the world
beautiful day
sunday bloody sunday
all because of you
ultra violet

- acustic break-
running to standing still
stuck in a moment

october

still haven't found what.....
New year's day
Pride
who's gonna ride wild horses
bullet the blue sky
All I want is you
Where the streets have no name

Sometimes you can't make it on your own
love and peace of else
With or without you
one
Yahweh

So where does LEMON fit in this list??:|

elevation2u said:

actually i'm pretty sure it is a city not a town, and why did you dislike it so much? and are you mad because the city is not worthy of being visited by bono?
:eyebrow:

NO not at all, I think you've taken me the wrong way. I didn't plan on going to Ensenada, and I never heard of the small city before. We were sailing from LA to Puerto Vallarta so we had to fuel up in Ensenada.
I say I won't return because I probably won't ever have the chance to sail by it again. Nor is it a visiting touristy place, only if you come on the Paradise Cruiser from San Diego...but I don't think I'll get the chance to see it again. :(

*And, if Bono is such a fan of small cities, he can/should come visit Anchorage, we are a little more populated than Ensenada with 550,000....no city is not good enough for him.
But no, you will not see Bono here. :sad:

Last edited:
Whos is calling mey? :)

Ohh the good old-fart wants to sing my name! hmmm... sooo thats your answer Alton?

Last edited:
Hmm interesting, though I think the accoustic break is more of a "Bono voice rest time".

That setlist seems a tad long no? Maybe it's just me, but I'm sure they'll trim that.

EDIT: Nevermind, doesn't seem long after a 2nd readthrough.

I'd kinda like to see Bono make up a new character for this tour instead of rehashing an old one, but still, if mac is back, woah baby!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom