Bono in Lastovo Island, Croacia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

if it's on that long list, you can figure that it's the same person and since that alter is banned she cannot answer this post..

sounds more like a kitten if you ask me...

Meow!

Seriously, though...if she's banned how did she post to begin with?

Hmmm I was FAR from the only person on this thread to call Bono fat. :tsk:

And speaking of banned alters, I was wondering why "Fake Edge" never made the list. Talk about a real trouble causing troll. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
kimby said:

freetobeme? Laurel Hill? Bono Kitty?

Is that you? (Bonofire is on that long list of banned alters...so I'm curious:huh: )if it sounds like duck, looks like a duck, and acts like a duck...

I thought the same thing. In fact it is a supposedly banned alter.

See peoples! Alters.are.pointless. It's completely obvious who's who.....

Anyway, I really don't care if Bono's pudgy, or has a beer gut, or is just plain fat. Did you know that the amount of energy it takes to complete one rock concert at the level of the greatest rock stars would most likely put a normal person into cardiac arrest? So it doesn't manifest itself as washboard abs and sculpted biceps. Oh well, I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Bonochick said:
I don't think anybody who compliments Bono's current appearance is "pretending". I seriously think he looks cute in those pics, purely speaking in physical terms. I like guys who are a little soft! However...speaking not just in physical terms...

Fans of Bono, especially longtime fans, have come to associate a certain beauty with Bono...the kind of beauty that transcends physical appearance. He has a warmth and charm about him. Therefore, I think there are many people who will always find Bono to be handsome in his own way, regardless of appearance.

Thanks for summing up exactly what i was thinking. :bow:

I totally agree, with this after going to the shows I was completely exhausted and I'm 6 years younger the he, I was dancing jumping singing for the whole time I thought I would die....and he just walked off the stage with the same energy he went on with 2 1/2 hours before.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I thought the same thing. In fact it is a supposedly banned alter.

See peoples! Alters.are.pointless. It's completely obvious who's who.....

Anyway, I really don't care if Bono's pudgy, or has a beer gut, or is just plain fat. Did you know that the amount of energy it takes to complete one rock concert at the level of the greatest rock stars would most likely put a normal person into cardiac arrest? So it doesn't manifest itself as washboard abs and sculpted biceps. Oh well, I'm not going to lose sleep over it.
:huh:

Galeongirl said:
bonochest2enlargedcv3.jpg
[/B]

If you get US Weekly, they have this photo in there. I like the blurry pic here better. :uhoh:

^^ I must be seeing something different then....I don't see anger etc in it....:huh: am I misreading it?

U2Girl1978 said:

Well that picture is super blurry so it looks like he is smiling but he's not.

Is the US Weekly one clearer? Do you have it and are able to scan it? I'd be really keen to see it!

the little pic is just too tiny to see exactly what his expression is trying to convey.....if only it were bigger and clearer....my heart says its a funny bono smile...... :wink:

Yep, that fits...I'm just not reading anger or being upset in his body language......maybe I'm just Bono-blind....:drool:

U2Girl1978 said:

Yes it is but I have no scanner. Maybe if anyone else buys it they can scan it. :wink:

JCoster, it's in the magazine, not online.

Sometimes if you go to the magazine site they'll have pictures of the week or something like that.

Ya know when you get to my and Bono's age, I'm two years younger, your body starts to let you down. You don't necessarily have to eat excessively to put on a few pounds at our age, and let's keep things in perspective here, Bono has ONLY gained maybe a couple of pounds, he's hardly overweight!! :tsk: But if for some reason, like a holiday, you stop being as active as you usually are, (i.e. running around on stage!) and you continue to eat normally, those extra pounds just start coming on! :shrug: And dieting i.e. not eating properly, is not the answer, in fact that's the worst possible thing to do at our age, or any age come to that! It's sweaty fat burning exercise that keeps those extra pounds off. But then if you have back aches and/or other ailments, your very limited to what kind of exercise is good for you. And also not every one likes to exercise until you drop, your's truly included, and especially during your holidays!! :huh: Too much like hard work!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom