Bono in LA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dbofilm

Babyface
A friend of mine was playing last night at the Temple Bar in Santa Monica, and low and behold Bono was in the crowd. Or was it? Some of my friends say it's an impersonater. If it is, it's a damn good one cause I couldn't tell and I've been to a lot of their shows over the last ten years. The only thing that would lead me to believe it wasn't him was that he didn't have the clef in his chin. I'm still on the fence if it was him or not. I guess the U2 fan in me wants to believe I was a few feet from the Fly. Does anyone know if the band or even Bono are in LA now? That could put the controversy to rest.

This is my first time using pics on a forum. Hope this works. Here's a picture to help solve the mystery...

000_0017.jpg

God, the guy resembles Bono right down to the freckle!

But that's NOT Bono - Bono's nose is just a little bit more defined and his face isn't quite as long as this guy's!

Did the guy have a slight Irish tinge to his voice?:lol:

Shades *check
Rosary *check
Earring *check

Hair - nope
Forehead - nope
Nose - nope
Mouth - definate NO
Chin - nope
Neck - pretty damn close, but nope
Clothes - em nope, Bono's may be wrinkled but you can just tell they drip of excessive cost. :drool:
Build - nope
Hands - nope, but you gotta give to this guy his nails are so short like Bono's, but his fingers just aren't thick enough. :lmao:

I wonder if this guy is in a tribute band, or does he just like going around looking like Bono? :eyebrow:

WOW....dude looks just like him...sorta.:ohmy:

except for the nose and mouth...neck is too thick, the earring is gold, bad hair:tsk: and the clothes don't look expensive enough:wink:

I'm wondering the same thing as EP....I really hope he is in a tribute band...if he is just trying to look like B...that is kinda scary:yikes:

Back
Top Bottom