Bono in his underwear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't mean to start a shit storm! I like those pictures; and as others have mentioned, they have been posted many times over the past several years. I was having a tense afternoon, and I just get a little tired of people asking for pictures instead of searching the wealth of material here on PLEBA. :reject:

Have a nice day! :)

I feel offended! Look at all this skin!!
Totally disrespectul.

I'm ashamed of you all. :tsk:

What's next....naked pictures?!?!!

Where will we draw the line people?

Hmm?

adamnaked.jpg

Line drawn.

PS. I'm just teasing. ;)

:lmao:

I thought we could continue acting funny like it was really a taboo.

Wow i never knew i'd made such a mistake in starting this thread lol, one minute Bonocomet was sending me those boxing pics and when i get up the next morn, all this!! Well i'm for the Bono pics as people have said Bono must have seen them and signed it!
He knows people love him, so i don't see a problem in sharing the pics we love of him, all kinds:wink:

bonocomet said:
:wink: It was just funny while it lasted.

bonobabyboxerautograph.jpg

Is that Edge in the mirror in this photo? (Try not to be distracted by other images in the mirror :wink: :drool: ) but I also wonder if it's Edge on the bicycle. :hmm: (In the other pic)

Hehe, i know it hard to look away:drool:

But yes... thats a very good point, hmm you just can't tell. i like the sound of that though, why couldn't they have taken pics of Edge as well while they were there! Wouldn't mind some of those to stare at:angel:

:yes:

and on 2nd look yeah the bike pic doesn't look like Edge... still not sure about the mirror pic tho :hmm:

...hmmm...that looks like a big owie on Bono's right knee...never noticed that before.

IMO - these whitey-tidy boxing pants are icky - as are whitey-tidies. Boy in them - not icky, just the pants.

MsPurrl said:
I didn't mean to start a shit storm! I like those pictures; and as others have mentioned, they have been posted many times over the past several years. I was having a tense afternoon, and I just get a little tired of people asking for pictures instead of searching the wealth of material here on PLEBA. :reject:

Have a nice day! :)

It's ok MrsPurrl. :hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you're feeling better by the time you come back in here.

FYI, those are common pics that have been posted a lot, it's fine to post them. I think the biggest thing is to just not let any comments about the pics get out of line...and so far, it seems like things are fine. :)

butter7 said:
I wonder...

If Bono is in his underwear in this pic or not?

bonobathtubpostersized2lz3.jpg

well, to clarify that, he's not.

In this picture, Bono is completely naked... :wink:

how do I know this?

:shh: I was there!

:wink: it says so in Anton's book, and since he was there to take the picture I'll take that for the truth..

Back
Top Bottom