Bono in good ol' blue jeans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salomeU2000

The Fly
I've been perusing through the post of recent photos. And something caught my eye (besides the obvious! ;o) Bono in regular good ol' "blue" blue jeans. Yeah he ususally wears the super dark and black versions all the time... but I'm talkin' regular run of the mill blue.

Any other sightings of him in regular blue jeans?

a1d5df1e.jpg

e858f940.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

guess i should have specified.... RECENT photos of Bono in good ol' blue jeans.

(never really liked the fella back in the 80's)

begin.......

salomeU2000 said:
HAHAHAHAHA

begin.......

Well, I gotta say This 80's Girl here looooooooooooooved Bono in that Live Aid-Kinda Decade :rockon:

(Pauses and wistfully gazes out window, thinking of how very nifty it would have been if she'd LITERALLY gotten to "love" Bono in that decade...:combust: ) ...

...then she remembers a conversation with her mother in 1987:

(15 year old Bono-Love-Struck HowthGirl ):cute:

"Mom, Priscilla Presley got to date Elvis when she was like 15. So, just say, for example, if Bono were single and he fell madly in love with me..."

(Annoyed HowthMommy trying to pay bills and field questions from her 15 year old Bono-Love-Struck HowthGirl at the same time ) :shame:

"I would have him thrown in prison. Now go do your homework."

Sigh...

Anyway, I think Bono has looked positively :drool: in all decades, and I think he is looking quite foxy now. But in my :heart: I will always have a BIG weakness for mid to late 80's Bono, for that is where my little heart was stolen...and looking at Bono made Little HowthGirl :angel: think very nice, much more grown up thoughts instead :macdevil:

Plus, just look at him - that sweet face and the big blue eyes and the long hair - he's breathtaking, very sexy, and cute as a button all at once! Sigh! Bono! :hug:

So I say THANK YOU for the denim late-80's Bono pictures! That "Outside it's America" video is a huge favorite of mine! :D

Peace and Long-Haired-80'sBono-Love,

HowthGirl

u2granny said:

Ah! Bleached Bono jeans!:) That takes me back...

U2 Memory, Summer 1986:

After repeated viewings of The Unforgettable Fire Documentary, Young HowthGirl :cute: and SideKick Tina :rockon: (who loves U2 and also The Virgin Prunes and Gavin Friday) locked themselves in the basement in order to bleach HowthGirls's jeans...

...Of course, HowthGirl has asthma so... sealed-in basement, summer day, BIG bottle o'bleach...not a wise combination! :eek:

But once YoungHowthGirl finished taking her Trusty Inhaler, she had to admit that the jeans looked AWESOME! :hyper:

And she wore them many times...with her khaki jacket with the big "U2" painted on the sleeve, and her favorite black clunky boots, and a lovely "Bono Hat" (HowthBigSister wrongly called it a "Duran Duranie Hat" HowthBigSister knew nothing of hats!!!!! :rolleyes: It was a BONO Hat!!!!) atop her frizzy-half-mullet-permed head.

:D

salomeU2000 said:
HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

begin.......

What are you? A communist???
........just kidding:wink: :hug:

Howth girl, thanks for sharing your memories :hug: I was really into him in the 80's too, I hear ya! ;)

80's Bono :love:

U2Kitten said:
Howth girl, thanks for sharing your memories :hug: I was really into him in the 80's too, I hear ya! ;)
Yeah!
Well, I was only born in the mid 80s but your memories are still great!

Dismantled said:

What are you? A communist???
........just kidding:wink: :hug:

yes... these photos count!

in the 80's I was an "industrial/new wave' chick- Bono and guys were a bit tooo "mighter than thou" for me at the time.

BUT!!!!! after seeing him in vinyl at a ZooTv show and the fact they shed all the rough look and went for more of an over the top thing... i was in looooove. ANNND NOW...... the sort of normal 'i care but i dont look' tres nice.

Back
Top Bottom