Bono in Germany June 6 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
669721A.jpg

669721D.jpg

Yummmmmies!!!!

" ROSTOCK, GERMANY - JUNE 07: L-R Herbert Groenemeyer, Bono and Bob Geldorf attend the press conference before the 'Music And Messages' concert on June 7, 2007 in Rostock, Germany. Musicians Bono, Sir Bob Geldof and Herbert Groenemeyer are staging the so-called 'P8' concert to oppose the G8 summit held in nearby Heiligendamm and to demand poverty relief for Africa." - Daylife/Bono

610xaaa.jpg

610xaaa1.jpg

Last edited:
this is a complete let down! Edge wasn't there :(
Bono sang with Herbert Grönemeyer, then played with the crowd a bit... and it's over now!

I'm sure this will appear on youtube sometime soon :) or a news site will broadcast it and play it online and I can snag it off their site...

I missed the last part of the performance of Bono Bob and the african singer, so I hope I can see it back somehow

:scratch: why do they call Bob Sir Bob, but Bono not Sir Bono? they're both not supposed to be called sir, but why call one of them sir and the other not?

:rockon: Bono for Prez!

Galeongirl said:
:scratch: why do they call Bob Sir Bob, but Bono not Sir Bono? they're both not supposed to be called sir, but why call one of them sir and the other not?

:rockon: Bono for Prez!

I know that you have to be British citizen to be called or call yourself "Sir". But Bob was also born in Ireland, maybe he is British citizen now.

bonobaby25 said:

I know that you have to be British citizen to be called or call yourself "Sir". But Bob was also born in Ireland, maybe he is British citizen now.

No, they're not supposed to call Bob a sir, but the press has been doing that ever since he got knighted.... I think it's odd that htey're not doing the same with Bono...

:cute: that 2nd pic is adorable Kelly!

Back
Top Bottom