Bono in Germany June 6 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dallasg81.jpg

Galeongirl said:

:tongue: grounded and not allowed to use the pc till the end of summer.....

:wink: pity that my parents can't check what I do when they're working!

:drool: zomgtehpurplesockz...

:wink: like that?

:shocked: You're grounded!? !!

wow! way to go Gg! :lol: I hope it was fun! :wink:

and yes like that, whew, I feel better now. Plus I always wanted to use the shocked smiley! :happy:

gluey said:
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE those purple socks!! I wonder if there's a reason why he wears them.....favourite colour? Indulging Galeongirl?? Lucky socks??? :D

I believe it is a ploy concocted by Ali to actually help him find his socks more easily. :cute:

gluey said:

:no::no::no::no:

Purge those images from my head!!!!

:shh:I used to have a Donny Osmond doll when I was little......"I'm a little bit rock and roll...." :shh:

Was that around the time of the "Donny and Marie" variety show by any chance?:wink:

Hey! I would like to link you to a cute interview with bob geldof and bono during the g8 in germany but since I'm not allowed to post links so far...if you want go to: mtv.it/life/social/noexcuse/blog/player.asp?id=capitanig804
it's the 4th. part of the video and lasts few minutes but at the end you will see bob teaching in italian to bono! they are so cute!

Oh my God, thank you, onekea!!!! :bow:
Cuteness overload!
Especially the end!

And it wouldn't be Bono if he didn't grab Bob while talking to the interviewer. Always has to have body contact with his mates. So sweet.

onekea said:
Hey! I would like to link you to a cute interview with bob geldof and bono during the g8 in germany but since I'm not allowed to post links so far...if you want go to: mtv.it/life/social/noexcuse/blog/player.asp?id=capitanig804
it's the 4th. part of the video and lasts few minutes but at the end you will see bob teaching in italian to bono! they are so cute!

Very adorable, those two!! Great find and welcome to PLEBA land, onekea :wave: :up:

Back
Top Bottom